“BRILLIANT FOOD”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I really love this place. If its not listed on the menu, they will make it for you. My kids are great fans as the pizzas are really good.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

We've been here numerous times & like it says we are always welcomed back with open arms by Giuseppe! Wonderful rustic Italian home fare cooking with an extensive selection of pasta dishes & stone fired oven pizzas! Represents good value for money & is an excellent choice for families. Located conveniently in Hampton Hill with one of London's Royal parks, Bushy Park on its doorstep.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

What a find! I went to Il Casale with two friends after reading the great reviews on TA and it did not disappoint at all. The food was great and the ambience and service were both superb. Live guitar music was a real treat. We will definitely be returning!

Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

I went with my family for an afternoon meal, the food was really really great we had live music which was also very good. Set a really great atmosphere!

I enjoyed my starter and my main however the pizza had too much cheese for me as for me and Italian pizza has more tomato sauce and mozzarella. I felt they could approve upon their pizza dough but my mum really enjoyed the peace today so I guess it's just personal preference, my mum is Italian and we have all been to Italy many many times so we know a good pizza. These are pretty good pizzas!! Their mozzarella is really good and they even let us take some home with us, however the waiters didn't really know any knowledge behind the food and when we asked where the mozzarella was from in Italy they were not very sure, this could be due to language barrier or the noise of the band, but he should still know where they souse their food from!

My parents both really enjoyed their meals and we would recommend this place as well as come again! Very good food indeed.

Tip to staff- get proper menus!

1  Thank FranPorter
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

Love this place. Never disappoints. Food is excellent and there is a great selection of wines. Recommend the scallops or the chicken livers. Service is second to none and there is a great ambience.