“Old fashioned country charm!”

Moore's Specialties
Edmonton, Canada
“Old fashioned country charm!”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

We loved the view, the hearty breakfasts and of course Mae's gallery of painting and crafts. You are close to St. Martin's, the Fundy Trail (definitely worth checking out) and also Saint John. The rooms were large and having a laundry facility was greatly appreciated. Mae also was very helpful in giving travel tips for the area. I would recommend this place to others!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
gogirlnewbrunswick, Owner at Moore's Specialties, responded to this review, 1 October 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a nice review. I hope our paths cross again in the future. Take care and I really appreciate your thoughfulness.

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Humboldt, Canada
Reviewed 20 July 2013

I stayed at this b & b for one night and wish I could have stayed more! May is a fantastic host, she stayed later than she usually does because we got in late. She told us about the area and where we were gong next, was a wealth of information. The rooms were a decent size, clean, and comfortable. She had extra touches that many places do not, such as baked goods we could eat and we could use her laundry facilities. I would highly recommend :-)

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends
Portland, Maine
Reviewed 28 May 2012

Surrounded by the most wonderful New Brunswick scenery, a very friendly place! Innkeeper May Moore is a fabulous cook, breakfasts are made to order and delicious baked goods for snacks. Close to St Martins with seafood restaurants and the Fundy Trail. Nice place for extended stay, very homey and comfortable. View of the Split Rock from the yard with beautiful gardens and cool breezes. Extraordinary sunrise and sunset view. Very reasonable rates, very clean. this was a working trip as a landscape painter, couldn't ask for more beautiful plein air painting places.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
gogirlnewbrunswick, Owner at Moore's Specialties, responded to this review, 1 June 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time and writing this lovely review, I do so appreciate your comments and hope our paths cross again in the future.
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed 14 May 2012 via mobile

Great host
Great breakfast
Great views
Wonderfull bedroom and full-kitchen !!!

Great location..

And the price is fantastic.

I recommend it!

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank Ariel N
It was a pleasure having you visit with me and enjoyed our conversations over breakfast. Take care and do come again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gardner Creek
#2 of 4 in St. Martins
Tidal Watch Inn
Tidal Watch Inn
#3 of 4 in St. Martins

Been to Moore's Specialties? Share your experiences!