“Heavenly place away from the hubbub” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Can Skye

Can Skye
More attraction details
Owner description: Imagine floating in a pool of water heated to your body temperature, cradled and relaxed, each muscle and joint rhythmically swaying into weightless surrender... Gradually, various innovative massage and yoga-like stretching techniques are combined into a seamless whole-body dance called Watsu and Water dance.
Frome, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Heavenly place away from the hubbub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2013

We were welcomed so warmly. Nothing is too much for the CAn Skyefamily.
The house is surrounded by olive groves and near lemon,orange, carob and almond trees. It is peaceful spot.
Rooms are great with perfect temperature control.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Brainmish

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I would return every year if I could!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2013

After a week of partying with friends in San Rafael for a wedding, my husband and I headed to the North of the island for some peace, quiet, and to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary back in September 2012.

When we arrived we knew we'd found the right place for peace, quiet and tranquility. Mimmi (who runs the place) looked after our every need and was always happy to guide us in the right direction. We had a beautifully decorated room over looking the pool and with the most stunning views of the island, overlooking the hills and the sea. It was the perfect place to celebrate our first wedding anniversary, something we will never forget.

We were also lucky enough to experience the water therapy pools, WOW!!! I don't think I have ever been that relaxed in my entire life. Serene and beautiful, zenned.

I would definitely recommend Can Skye for it's peacefulness, the decor, the cleanliness, the hospitality, the stunning views and the water therapy pools.

Mimmi thank you for looking after us, such a lovely host.

Bangkok, Thailand
“Unique experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2012

Last time i paid a visit to Can Skye , and had a session of water treatment with Roberto .
This Magical place gave me just what i wished for
Relaxing and chick , breathtaking view around , positive vibration .
The session was an unexpected experience Can not wait to come again ...

Yeoshua - Cape town

Ibiza, Islas Baleares, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Water Therapy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2012

This week I had a fantastic water treatment therapy at the beautiful Can Skye resort in San Carlos, Ibiza with Mimmi. I immersed myself into the warm water of the Watsu Pool, I started to overcome my fear of water and started to relax. Mimmi talked me through the process and instantly put me at ease. I've felt uncomfortable in water for years, but after this lovely experience I overcame those deep feelings of fear. Actually gliding around in the warm water, with my eyes closed, and the sun light sparkling through and the sounds of dolphins under the water, felt as if I was back in the womb... it was an awesome feeling where I released so much tension and felt joy, bliss, peace and harmony within! It was a re-birthing of a magnitude level!!! So I wish to thank Can Skye for an incredible experience and can only wish that more and more people get to experience this therapy! You are doing a great job! Well DONE!!! Sending you all lots of love!! oxoxoxo

Visited October 2012
1 Thank RichartLlover
Neuchatel, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Perfection with a big heart”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2012

Can Skye has special powers.
It brings together a unique balance of the best elements and offers you the chance to feel as good as you can feel.
It's located in one of the most beautiful areas of the Island, in my opinion, close to the small town of Sant Carles, in the North.
The magic of the place is taking you as soon as you get off your car and take your first steps towards this beautiful restored old farmhouse.
Quiet. Peace. Beauty.
Sensorial experience.
A beautiful orchard and aromatic garden are welcoming you first -the fragrance of the most amazing lemon verbena is floating in the air all around.
Mimi and Jossie are the angels of the place, warm and welcoming, natural, descrete and present just as much as you need. You can feel the care and heart they put in the place.
You feel welcome in a house that has been prepared for you to feel home for the length of your stay. It feels easy and natural. Very pleasant.
And as if it wasn't enough to feel reeaaally good, they have the speciality of these amaaazing warm (but not tooo much) pools where they do the most amazing water dance and other healing practice in the water. Unforgetable. One hour of being a dolpine. Or back in your mother's belly. Or before the creation of the universe.
The only problem is that it's really hard to leave... But you know you'll come back!!

2 Thank Valan H