Visited for lunch with friends. The welcome was friendly. The menu was varied and reasonably priced. Our order arrived in good time. My duo of lamb was great, a pot of lamb stew and slices of tasty lamb. The belly of pork was tasty, sausage trio was much enjoyed. Desserts were very tasty, and we had a great time discussing our choice with the waitress! Overall, a very enjoyable experience. Cost about £80 for four, drinks, mains and desserts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Boar Abridge is a boutique gastro pub and hotel. It comprises a large dining area, a private dining room capable of tables up to 11 people, The celebration room which is ideal for either a sit down meal for up to 36 people or just as a function room for a buffet. We also have a large terrace and 2 decked outside areas. There are 6 en-suite double bedrooms each with there own unique decor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK) and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Blue Boar reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blue Boar Hotel Abridge
- The Blue Boar Abridge, Essex