My wife and I have just returned from Koh Samui where we spent 9 amazing days at the coconut villa and spa resort celebrating our honeymoon. We would like to thank all the staff at the hotel that made us feel welcome but a BIG thank you to Pat and Jud who were responsible of the beach bar, these two gentlemen went over and beyond the call of duty to make our stay that more exciting and relaxing. If anyone is planning their honeymoon and want a resort that’s not too loud and overcrowded this is the place. The GM explained that the hotel was going through some changes at the top (new owners) hence the lack in up-keep to certain areas but assured us that by the end of the year 2012 it will be everything and more. We plan to visit Thailand and the Philippines in about a year or two, this time for 2 and a half weeks and WILL be going to the Coconut Villa to say “hello” to the guys at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A quaint beach resort on the secluded beach of Thong Tanote, on the south-western tip of Koh Samui, Centra by Centara Coconut Beach Resort Samui enjoys a quiet location, away from the hustle and bustle of Koh Samui. With island vistas, natural surroundings, a private beach dotted with coconut trees, a beautiful spa, a fitness centre, and two swimming pools, this intimately-sized resort is perfect for a no-thrill beach getaway. The resort also offers easy access to the islands of Koh Tan and Koh Mutsum for snorkelling, kayaking, and opportunities to discover the island such as trekking. With only 54 spacious rooms and villas ranging from 44 to 63 square metres of total living space, the resort offers privacy along good views over the pool or the beach. Guests can enjoy the option of staying in a room with direct pool access while each villa features an indoor Jacuzzi and a terrace. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the resort, and there’s also an all-day dining restaurant and a bar. A scheduled shuttle service connects Centra by Centara Coconut Beach Resort Samui with Lamai Beach, a 30-minute drive away, and Chaweng Beach. Nathon Pier, with ferries to and from the mainland, is reached in about 30 minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelbag, Agoda, TravelUp, Fastbooking, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Centra by Centara Coconut Beach Resort Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Villa Hotel Koh Samui
- Coconut Villa Resort And Spa
- Coconut Hotel Koh Samui
- Centra By Centara Coconut Beach Resort Samui Ko Samui/Taling Ngam, Asia