We stayed at Elements for 4 days in March 2014 in a 'deluxe apartment'. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The resort is located in a picturesque secluded part of Ko Samui, far away from the more chaotic towns. However, we found the local villages very accessible by bicycle (provided free by the resort) and by motorbike (also available at the resort).
We especially liked the pool; the decor; and the attention to detail. The breakfast (included in our rate) was excellent. We loved the staff who were exceptionally friendly and helpful. The room was very big with a balcony looking out to sea. Very comfortable!
An excellent all round stay. We thoroughly recommend Elements if you are looking for a relaxed, tranquil resort on Ko Samui.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Elements boutique resort and spa hide-away - our small, secluded, privately owned and run resort where we always put you first. You worked hard for this holiday. Let us help you enjoy it. Visit the real Samui. Elements hide-away is nestled in a lovely, isolated, nature marine reserve in the secluded virgin coast on the south west of the island of Koh Samui. Our low rise resort blends naturally into the native environment. Uninterrupted views of the tidal lagoon melt seamlessly with our infinity pool and beach area. But be warned, if you read our very worst Trip Advisor reviews you will quickly see that we have some faults. Apart from the weather which affects the whole of Asia! There are no huge shopping malls just around the corner, just as there are no loud disco nor karaoke bars. There are no jet skis or speed boats buzzing the beach, just the sound of the birds on the wind. There are no beach vendors selling you unwanted trinkets and beads. Only our staff offering chilled refreshments when you call. A book being dropped onto the sand or the trade winds beating up the coconut fronds may be the loudest thing you hear all day. The health (wellness) is addictive and so is the spa. The location is too romantic and the food is to die for. The staff smile too much and you may be seduced into doing less for longer time periods each day. A pampering experience of body massage and beauty treatments awaits at the spa. Guests may also look forward to enjoying the well-equipped fitness centre, free use of mountain bikes and free use of kayaks.The hotel offers free meditation classes and morning yoga lessons most days of the week. Only the finest ingredients are used to prepare the delicious Thai cuisine served at Bamboo Beach Cafe, while Mediterranean and other Asian favourites as well a wide selection of skilfully prepared cocktails can be enjoyed at Fai Dining. So come and join us and be in your Element. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sunset Coast Samui Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elements Boutique Hotel Koh Samui
- Elements Boutique Resort And Spa
- Sunset Coast Samui Resort & Villas Ko Samui/Taling Ngam, Asia