Stayed 5 days in May for our wedding anniversary. Arrived in a huge hotel reception with a warm welcome by English-speaking staff. Language can be a challenge for staff who spoke little English and once in a while we found some staff with little motivation to serve leaving tiredness on their faces. We stayed in a suite that was slightly run down as reflected on the walls and floorings. Breakfast was a huge highlight with great spread of food. Lunch and dinner were equally tasty. Visit to the spa is a must but there was little comfortable area for resting after treatment. The beach front could be improved with more shades. Overall, good experience but little over priced for what it can offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam is renowned for its legendary status as Koh Samui’s first ever luxury resort. Nestled on a dramatic cliff of Taling Ngam, with spectacular views over the bay and the neighboring Five Islands. The resort features chic and innovative dining, seven swimming pools, 79 beautifully appointed rooms, suites and villas including the iconic Beachfront Pool Villas. Baan Thai Spa and the famed Air Bar complete the picture ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Taling Ngam Resort And Spa
- Baan Taling Ngam Hotel Taling Ngam
- Hotel Baan Taling Ngam
- InterContinental Samui Baan Taling Ngam Resort Ko Samui, Asia