We stayed 3 nights in the sunset jacuzzi room. The room was on the 2nd floor with beautiful views on the resort, beach and sunset. The resort is small, quiet, located on a nice empty beach. Next to the hotel there is the Intercontinental hotel and some private luxury villas.
What we appreciated the most:
- the hotel manager greeted us personally at arrival and departure
- the location is quiet and far away from touristy areas like chaweng.
- at the pool, sunbeds were never all occupied (no need to get up early;-)
- the hotel atmosphere is very romantic (beautiful lightening throughout the resort at night; in the evening they set up 4 dinner tables with candles on the beach)
- there is one beach restaurant 5min walk away (i-Talay) where you can get some cheaper and ok food. We liked the hotel food just as much (excellent food presentation!)
- the hotel provides free water every day in your room and even at the hotel beach, which we appreciated a lot since there is no store in the area.
- all activities at hotel (except thai boxing) are free. They have thai language, thai massage and fruit carving lessons, etc. You can even get a bike or a kayak for free.
We recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for privacy and relaxation far away from everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxury boutique resort and spa located directly on the beach front commanding spectacular views of the Koh Samui coast and nearby islands, Sunset Beach Resort & Spa's superbly appointed beachfront villas and sunset rooms sit amidst our private, tranquil spa and gardens where the only sound is the gentle rhythm of the sea. The Sunset Beach Resort & Spa, Taling Ngam offers 21 uniquely decorated rooms and villas. Sunset rooms are located above reception in a two storey building. Garden villas are positioned around the swimming pool and of course the beach front villas are right by the sand and sea. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Sunset Beach Resort & Spa, Taling Ngam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sunset Beach Resort And Spa, Taling Ngam
- The Sunset Beach Resort & Spa, Taling Ngam Hotel Taling Ngam
- Ban Sabai Sunset Beach Hotel
- The Sunset Beach Resort & Spa, Taling Ngam Ko Samui, Asia