“I have found my personal paradise in Baan Puri!”
Baan Puri - Tropical surrounding Baan Puri - Alfresco dining
Baan Puri - Stunning sunset
Baan Puri - Sun drenched
Baan Puri - Sun loungers by the pool
Baan Puri - Vibrant night setting
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Overview
Villa -
6 Bedrooms, 6 Bathrooms, Sleeps 12
Lipa Noi, Ko Samui, Surat Thani Province

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 52 reviews

Reviews from our community

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
French first
German first
Any
Jojokoeln
Huckelhoven, Germany
“I have found my personal paradise in Baan Puri!”
Reviewed 2 March 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Are you still looking for your personal paradise? I have found it in Baan Puri at Lipa Noi Beach, Koh Samui. Ihave spend my holiday with family for the second time from 16th to 25th December in this wonderful place.
This unique beach villa enables you to spend luxury holiday far away from crowds of people, the noise of big hotels and overcrowded beaches. It's a paradise for you own. You come in and start relaxing up you have to leave one day.
In my time in Baan Puri I have enjoyed especially my luxury room, the wonderful pool area, my walks on this quiet beach for my own and the fantastic food prepared by our own cook. Baan Puri Manager Khun Aoy and her team have served all our wishes with a smile and absolute top quality. A big "thanks a lot" to them! Especially for our famous barbeque on Christmas under the palms at the beach.
I can promise that I will come back again to my "Baan Puri Paradise"!

Rooms Service
Travelling group: Familie
peterbeli...
London, United Kingdom
“A wonderful holiday. ..”
Reviewed 24 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

In a wonderful villa in a wonderful beachside location looked after by wonderful staff, eating wonderful food:sounds an exaggeration? Not at all, totally truthful and as evidence of comparison we have stayed in the Phuket Amanpuri. Everything in and around the villa feels cared for:Aoy, the villa manager and her wonderful team;the pool and garden:and above all the guests. We have never wanted to extend or repeat a holiday so much.

Rooms Service
Travelling group: Family
Snoops789
Sydney, Australia
“Amazing villa, stunning view and awesome staff”
Reviewed 25 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I recently spent almost a week at this stunning property. Waking every day to the most amazing view across the bay, swimming in the pool, relaxing on my day bed, eating the most amazing food, a massage at sunset and being looked after by Kun Oi and her fabulous team. This is really one of the most special places on the planet.

Value Location
swinkel
brisbane
“Reset, Retreat, Re-energise”
Reviewed 23 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

I came to Ko Samui wearing a dangerously thick coat of stress, pretty much ready to snap ... Within 30 minutes of arriving at Baan Puri (and the equally awesome next door Baan Kilee), tensions evaporated. I left five days later with a different coat - one of serenity - and ready to face corporate life again.

This is the place to come when you need to treat yourself. It's tucked into that "awww is it real" kind of setting well away from the craziness of Chaweng and Lanai. And it met every item on my hit list: Palm trees, tick. Ocean views, tick. Flowering hibiscus, tick. 30 metre lap pool, tick....

The villas are spacious and contemporary with lovely Thai design influences that generate a level of snooziness. The gorgeous staff are all-knowing (how did you know i needed a towel?). And the chef has ruined me for life with her fresh, home-cooked flavours. There were so many great dishes, but I would definitely ask for the wing-bean salad (what the?), the pomelo salad and the grilled lemongrass chicken.

So what can you do when you are tired of doing nothing? Go for a kayak, order an ocean-side massage (if you like them firm, definitely look out for Kun Nok), ask the staff to arrange private yoga sessions with Sanya or Bao, or take a beach front walk to sunset drinks at Nikki Beach about 1.5km away. There's a lot of casual restaurants within walking distance, but nothing beats the food on site.

Would I return? Absolutely.

Cleanliness Service
Pedro D
Bangkok, Thailand
“Paradise Is Here!!!!!”
Reviewed 16 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

Do you know this feeling that you feel straight away that your body and mind just fall in love by a place, and you don't want to leave any more and you enjoy it until the last little second but those last ones are going even more faster!!!!!!!????? :(
The place is perfect, the location, the staff, the cleanliness, the amenities, the extra services during the stay, like massages, boat tour and kayaks all the time available!
Well, A Big And Special Thanks to Khun Aoy The House Manager Who during our stay was really perfect and very attentive to all our desires!
And of course the kindness of the staff and their adorable smile is priceless!
Thank you to Khun Tik the Chef for his Amazing Talent and work during our stay!
Our guests were in love for your work and kindness!!!
Definitely coming back as soon as possible!!!!!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rooms Location
Travelling group: En famille
dowsmile
Bangkok
“Great escape in an exclusive holidays”
Reviewed 14 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Me, my bf and friends really enjoy staying at Baan Puri. It was a wonderful trip from the very start. The hotelier is very responsive and paying attention to our need and request. The first day of our arrival, we got a very warm welcome from Khun Aoy and her team. They all are very attentive and have a good hospitality. Khun Aoy is very organize and she knows what best to accomodate our needs in term of food, drinks, cleanliness, privacy and a wonderful cozy wedding party for just only us. Also, we do love the chef. He does a fantastic job and we all really enjoyed just having good food, good selection of wine and a good service at all time.

The wedding was very exclusive. The bride and the groom do love all the decoration which is exactly of what we asked for. I wish i could go back there and enjoy a wonderful time there in the near future. thank you so much for making such a pleasant stay and great memories for all of us.

With love and warm regards,
Dow & Flo

Value Cleanliness
Rohan S
“Exquisite”
Reviewed 27 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Exceptional on all dimensions. Beautiful, spacious, clean lines home in a truly magnificent setting - steps from the beach & gorgeous ocean (surprisingly even better than the photos depict). Staff are simply exceptional - professional, thoughtful, engaging and incredibly accommodating. Food was consistently authentic and excellent. Our visit was for our extended family of 16 (11 adults, 5 kids) and it gave us memories for a lifetime.

Value Service
Travelling group: Family
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing