We stayed here after reading the reviews on Trip Advisor, and I'm glad we did. We got a great rate during the low season and had a beautiful bungalow to ourselves. The only downside to the room was that mosquitos are easily let in through the sliding doors and my poor boyfriend was eaten alive at night. The pool area is beautiful, and the sunsets are stunning. Service was top-notch, and John (I think that's his name, the Australian who works here) was incredibly sweet and helpful. It was a relief to have an English speaker who could give us tips about the island. He even brought out the chef to introduce him at dinner (the food at the restaurant is delicious). Nikki Beach is a great property, but it is out of the way. It cost 1000 Baht from the airport and it feels a bit secluded.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Thailand Beach Resort, Nikki Beach features 48 world-class accommodations, including expansive villas, seaview suites, private beach bungalows and more - all resting exquisitely on our pristine white sandy beach. Guest can enjoy the luxury of king size beds draped with Egyptian cotton sheets, 42 inch LCD TVs, free wireless internet on entire property, his and her sinks, his and her closets, vanity desk, large private veranda and full service in room dining. Additional amenities include a 75-meter swimming pool, petanque field with complimentary pastis, kayaks, mountain bikes, massage sala, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nikki Beach Resort Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikki Beach Bungalow Hotel Lipa Noi
- Nikki Beach Resort Koh Samui Ko Samui/Lipa Noi, Thailand