Visited Saturday 3rd December. This was my first visit to Nikki Beach Club in Koh Samui although I have been a frequent, satisfied, visitor to the beach club in Marbella, Spain.
The location and layout was as expected but the disappointment was the quality of the food and service, especially, as a table of 10, we were the only people in the restaurant.
I hope that this was purely because of the fact that they had just reopened the day before.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Thailand Beach Resort, Nikki Beach features 48 world-class accommodations, including expansive villas, seaview suites, private beach bungalows and more - all resting exquisitely on our pristine white sandy beach. Guest can enjoy the luxury of king size beds draped with Egyptian cotton sheets, 42 inch LCD TVs, free wireless internet on entire property, his and her sinks, his and her closets, vanity desk, large private veranda and full service in room dining. Additional amenities include a 75-meter swimming pool, petanque field with complimentary pastis, kayaks, mountain bikes, massage sala, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, LateRooms, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Nikki Beach Resort Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikki Beach Bungalow Hotel Lipa Noi
- Nikki Beach Resort Koh Samui Ko Samui/Lipa Noi, Thailand