We stayed one week in a beach front villa. Everything was perfect! Very nice, clean and well-maintained.The fitness center was very good. Breakfast was not buffe and nice. Service was excellent!
Wed and Sun are party days at the pool but if you do not want to join you simply go over top the hotel area and it is rather calm.
Beach is nice and the sand fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Thailand Beach Resort, Nikki Beach features 48 world-class accommodations, including expansive villas, seaview suites, private beach bungalows and more - all resting exquisitely on our pristine white sandy beach. Guest can enjoy the luxury of king size beds draped with Egyptian cotton sheets, 42 inch LCD TVs, free wireless internet on entire property, his and her sinks, his and her closets, vanity desk, large private veranda and full service in room dining. Additional amenities include a 75-meter swimming pool, petanque field with complimentary pastis, kayaks, mountain bikes, massage sala, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Odigeo, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nikki Beach Resort Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikki Beach Bungalow Hotel Lipa Noi
- Nikki Beach Resort Koh Samui Ko Samui/Lipa Noi, Thailand