“The Ultimate Indulgence”

Nikki Beach Resort & Spa
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Lipa Noi
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Words do not do justice to describe my experience at Nikki Beach, Koh Samui. Having just spent a week there I have never felt so relaxed and was reluctant to leave the Nikki Beach Bubble! The accommodation is delightful, the food is out of this world - the signature dish of Chicken Satay - the perfect 10! The service was the best I have ever experienced, the staff knew what I wanted even before I did and went out of their way to make our stay so incredibly memorable. I sincerely hope Nikki Beach replicate this experience at all their locations and I would therefore never go anywhere else.
To Andy, Eddy,Peter, Sebasitian, Jacob and all the staff - you are a winning team and thank you all for making our holiday so incredibly special.

Room Tip: The location of the bungalows all offer sea views and are so comfortable.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Linda47Surrey

Reviewed 3 March 2012

My wife and I decided to stay at the NIKKI BEACH Ko Samui for our honeymoon.

Service 11 out of 10.
Location 10 out of 10.
Food 11 out of 10.
Facilities 10 out of 10.
Hospitality 12 out of 10.

Highly recommended for anyone who wishes to relax in your personal beach and bungalow.

Highly recommended for anyone who wishes to relax beside a pool, drink, socialise, swim, sunbake and listen to great music.

My wife and I arent the type of people that return to places weve seen but NIKKI BEACH Ko Samui will be an exception.

Thanks to all management and staff. Too many to name individually.

Gionni & Silvia
Australia

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank cuzzin1
Reviewed 27 February 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights. The resort is simply amazing. The sea view bungalow is spacious. The beach is literally a stone throw away from the resort. As there are only 16 bungalows, the staff is able to give you proper attention. You will love the sunset here. It’s magical. In scorching afternoon they would offer jasmine scented refrigerated napkin.. That small gesture of hospitality was just ..Wow! They have parties/buffets planned for each day of the week. Live performances and dj add zing to the pool parties. At night it was calm and soft lounge music was being played. We would sit near the pool side area and stare at the clear night sky. It was so nice of them to set up our dinner table at the pool side. I had planned a small firework show for my wife. The hotel staff was very friendly and coordinated well with Robert from Samui Fireworks. They even set-up a private dinner table near the beach where we could enjoy the fireworks. Our stay was made memorable by mesmerizing sunset, cool blue water and amazing hospitality by Nikki Beach. Will definitely recommend to friends.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank pranvir
Reviewed 24 February 2012

My wife and I stayed 3 nights here to enjoy some luxury after a health retreat. It was the perfect choice; the bungalows are very comfortable, the service is immaculate, and the whole place oozes style and indulgence. Sunday Brunch is an event; amazing food, people from all over the island on parade around the pool, music pumping. But then it all calms down again for cocktails in the sunset. Only quirk was the strange water heating arrangements in the bungalow but it wasn't a problem.

• Stayed: February 2012
4  Thank bennythebulb
Reviewed 24 February 2012

Chose this hotel as it was well reviewed and on the quiet side of the Island. A beautiful setting, with instant access to the beach, although this was fairly narrow. The hotel has a large area of sand above the main beach equipped with hammocks and loungers. The site is an open plan one with airy restaurants serving excellent quality cuisine with large portions. The hotel has a reputation on the Island as a party venue and it certainly "jumps" on a Sunday when many people converge for its Sunday Brunch. This was accompanied by DJ and Music but was easy to escape as the hotel staff keep the residential side discretely away from the partying pool brigade. You can see the separate area for guests on their webcam. Complimentary Iced Tea and canapes were provided for hotel guests to relax their way into the beautiful sunsets.
The Bungalows were spotless and scrupulously serviced. Breakfast was from a menu and was served within a few minutes.
Every time we went into the sea, even early in the morning, an ever watchful member of staff was there with fresh towels. The nice thing was that this attention was low key and we never felt pressured or hovered over.Security staff were always quietly around and were keen to lend assistance with parking etc.
The reception helped me hire a car without paying over the odds.
When it came to checking out, the friendly staff helped me print boarding passes and took us to the airport without fuss at 7 am.
All in all the resort has something for everyone, plenty of social/musical life for 'twenty somethings' yet space and peace for the over 60's (us). I would definitely go back without hesitation.

Room Tip: All rooms are identical: little to chose between them.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank pete528
Reviewed 23 February 2012

I was there with my parter on Jan for few days. Staffs impress me by drink and cold towel. And they walked us around from restaurant to our room. It was nice to know all over place since first day. Staffs were nice, ladies at reception help us to booked a tour, table from other place and even check motor bike that we rent before let us used it. House keeping were really did good job for cleaning our room, whenever I go back to a room. A clean smell always there. Over all I will recommend to my friends and for sure I will return to stay with you on my next vacation!

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank KJeny
BFH1981, General Manager at Nikki Beach Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2013

Thank you so much, we here at Nikki Beach Bungalow Resort are very happy that you enjoyed your stay. Our team tries hard to be the best and it's very much appreciated that you are satisfied!
Along with the pool and other amenities, I'm glad you had a chance to utilize our Fitness area as well! We are ready and waiting to serve you again in the future and thanks again!

Reviewed 22 February 2012

We stayed one week in a beach front villa. Everything was perfect! Very nice, clean and well-maintained.The fitness center was very good. Breakfast was not buffe and nice. Service was excellent!

Wed and Sun are party days at the pool but if you do not want to join you simply go over top the hotel area and it is rather calm.

Beach is nice and the sand fine.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
SALA Samui Choengmon Beach Resort
Rocky's Boutique Resort
Rocky's Boutique Resort
#2 of 51 in Lamai Beach

Been to Nikki Beach Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!