We visited Nikki Beach Koh Samui in September 2011 for the second half of our honeymoon. We spent the first half in Bangkok and were a bit tired of all the sight seeing and walking around and were looking forward to relaxing on the beach.
I spent the extra money to get the beach front bungalow (not exactly beach front, but pretty darn close - you are just in one of the two bungalows closest to the beach, probably about 20 yards away). So worth it...
The resort was AMAZING! It was nearly empty, when we checked in, there was only two other couples there. One of the couples looked like regulars, the other was a relative of the owner, so we were basically the only customers there. It felt as if we rented out the whole resort for our trip.
The pool area is so beautiful and there are so many different areas to lounge in. The staff was so friendly, and with so few guests, they were always attentive to our needs.
The bungalow as the highlight of our honeymoon. My wife actually started crying when we first saw it. Words cannot describe how impressed we were with it. Extremely comfortable...
Sunday buffet is like a big party; that is the only time it seemed to be busy. Lots of good looking people, good music, great food and drinks.
It is a little far from Chaweng Beach, I'd say about a 30-40 minute taxi ride, so if you plan on hanging out more on that side of the island, Nikki Beach might not be the best choice. It is perfect for couples who want a peaceful, romantic getaway.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Thailand Beach Resort, Nikki Beach features 48 world-class accommodations, including expansive villas, seaview suites, private beach bungalows and more - all resting exquisitely on our pristine white sandy beach. Guest can enjoy the luxury of king size beds draped with Egyptian cotton sheets, 42 inch LCD TVs, free wireless internet on entire property, his and her sinks, his and her closets, vanity desk, large private veranda and full service in room dining. Additional amenities include a 75-meter swimming pool, petanque field with complimentary pastis, kayaks, mountain bikes, massage sala, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nikki Beach Resort Koh Samui reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikki Beach Bungalow Hotel Lipa Noi
- Nikki Beach Resort Koh Samui Ko Samui/Lipa Noi, Thailand