My boyfriend and I stayed there for 2 nights, we originally intended to extend to a 3rd night but didn't.
Overall we were disappointed as we felt it was a rip-off specially the food and drinks. While we waited for our food, the waiter served us 2 pieces of bread each and a little saucer filled with olive oil. Very pretty but totally insipid. My boyfriend ordered an entree which looked delicious on paper and was really a crepe filled with tin tuna and cheese. I had a salade nicoise which was mainly lettuce. If you think that on the price you also add the 17% tax it really seems you pay just for the name of the place.
In regards to room, we were in the new bungalows. The room in itself is quite dull and boring but of course this is my opinion and might be to others people taste.
The pillows where so thick it was impossible to sleep unless you have a neck of 50cm long.
I was also very disappointed there wasn't a spa or at least a sauna/steam. Of course I should have checked but I thought in a hotel of that category it came with it.
On the good side, the service was very good and the rooms very clean.
The pool and beach area reserved for hotel's guest only nice to chill out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Thailand Beach Resort, Nikki Beach features 48 world-class accommodations, including expansive villas, seaview suites, private beach bungalows and more - all resting exquisitely on our pristine white sandy beach. Guest can enjoy the luxury of king size beds draped with Egyptian cotton sheets, 42 inch LCD TVs, free wireless internet on entire property, his and her sinks, his and her closets, vanity desk, large private veranda and full service in room dining. Additional amenities include a 75-meter swimming pool, petanque field with complimentary pastis, kayaks, mountain bikes, massage sala, and more. Check In : 3PM Check Out: 12PM ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Nikki Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikki Beach Bungalow Hotel Lipa Noi
- Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Lipa Noi, Thailand