Lovely stay at nikki beach, food fabulous and a beer with special fried rice large portions and bread and oil as starter.€. 9.00
Sunday brunch is too expensive with renting a bed especially as a hotel guest already. However you can stay away from that, by being at the other pool or on the beach. Eating on the Sunday night in hotel restersunt , the staff are tired and the seats are a bit dirty , but that we only found that on a Sunday.
You don't have to be rich and famous to afford here and the staff are lovely.
So don't be put off by some of the comments.
Breakfast is good, just put a bit more fruit on the menu.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Thailand Beach Resort, Nikki Beach features 48 world-class accommodations, including expansive villas, seaview suites, private beach bungalows and more - all resting exquisitely on our pristine white sandy beach. Guest can enjoy the luxury of king size beds draped with Egyptian cotton sheets, 42 inch LCD TVs, free wireless internet on entire property, his and her sinks, his and her closets, vanity desk, large private veranda and full service in room dining. Additional amenities include a 75-meter swimming pool, petanque field with complimentary pastis, kayaks, mountain bikes, massage sala, and more. Check In : 3PM Check Out: 12PM ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Nikki Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nikki Beach Bungalow Hotel Lipa Noi
- Nikki Beach Resort & Spa Ko Samui/Lipa Noi, Thailand