Sea Valley Hotel and Spa
The Lipa Lovely Beach Resort(Lipa Noi)(Great Value!)
US$43
Kanok Buri Resort(Lipa Noi)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$58
Agoda.com
Nikki Beach Resort & Spa(Lipa Noi)(Great Value!)
US$203
US$155
Agoda.com
Rajapruek Samui Resort(Lipa Noi)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$47
Lipa Bay Resort(Lipa Noi)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmr rambeachfront villaprivate poolhidden jewelwhole complexbbq on the beachour honeymoonroom servicepeace and quiethustle and bustleboutique resortvery nice hotelrelaxing holidayperfect placethai foodnikki beachtaxi
Reviewed 13 February 2014

This hotel was everything we had imagined when we chose this beach resort for our little holiday. We stayed at one of the beachfront villas and it was exactly as advertised. A wonderful, clean, spacious villa right in front of the beach, with a nice jetted tub/pool and a beautiful patio.

Before choosing this hotel, keep in mind that it's in a secluded location. It's excellent if you're looking for some peace and quiet and relaxation. They do have some trips and outdoor activities of their own 5 days a week. They also arrange tours and excursions around the island and beyond if you're into that kind of stuff. But the resort itself has a mostly quiet and relaxing atmosphere, which is the main reason we chose it.

The breakfast and meals were delicious and not very expensive, especially given the fact there aren't any other restaurants nearby. If you need to go to a convenience store, they offer free transportation (morning to late afternoon) to a local market 5 kilometers away where there’s a 7-eleven and other shops. They also have a fantastic spa place and they even offer massages in-room as well as next to their open pool area just a few steps from the beach.

I felt that the hotel staff genuinely cared about providing us the best service and the most relaxing and enjoyable stay possible. I never got the impression that I was a paying customer - the reception and kitchen staff treated us like we were their personal guests and they were there to make sure we were comfortable at all times. When we were in the villa, we had all the private time we needed with nobody disturbing us for any reason. Our stay was a short one but we came back refreshed and rejuvenated. I recommend it to everyone looking for peace and tranquility. Your mind and body will thank you!

Room Tip: Get a beachfront villa. It is well worth it. Ask for villa # 1/7. That's where we stayed :)
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank KamranZahid
Reviewed 30 January 2014

I stayed in a beachfront villa for 10 days in December and enjoyed my stay. Rooms were nice and clean but not a lot of character. Shower was a bit average but the private plunge pool with spa jets was a nice touch. Russian owned hotel and I was the only English speaking guest when I stayed (I guess that is the time of year when Russians are escaping the depths of winter). Other guests didn't seem very friendly but I suspect that is a cultural thing. We Aussies tend to me more sociable and outgoing than most. Breakfast was a bit average. Choice of Thai, American or International a la carte as there were not enough guests in the hotel to put on a buffet breakfast. I think the kitchen turned out fairly average food overall and for that reason I invariably ate at local roadside cafe/restaurants where the food was fresh, of similar quality and much cheaper (as was the beer!). I failed in my research as I envisaged watching the sunsets, being on the West Coast and all...but really this hotel faces NW and the sunsets were obscured by a headland so that didn't pan out as expected. You really do need your own transport if you want to explore Samui. The shuttle service is VERY limited and you are a long way from the main attractions (but I can't complain as I was looking for a quieter location). One downside was that I was in the beachfront villa right next to the bar and on a couple of occasions I had to ask the barman to turn down the music blaring all day long every day from the speakers at the front of the bar as it was quite intrusive, especially sitting at the front of the villa or in the plunge pool. Overall, a pretty good experience and I would consider this hotel again if visiting Samui.

Room Tip: Music from the bar intrusive in the adjoining beachfront villa
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank 5KB4
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I really enjoyed my time in this hotel. The beach and sea was right outside my room and the outdoor furniture and plunge pool meant that in five days I only ventured away from the hotel twice. They do run daily excursions for those who want to do more. The rooms are beautiful and kept very clean by the excellent support staff. I am vegetarian and there was plenty for me to eat at breakfast and lunch. The view from the dining area over the swimming pool to the beach is great. If you want action you do need a scooter or car to get places and it was a little frustrating not to have a convenience store nearby. But eh, this place is great and I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: I stayed in a beach room and it was fantastic.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank RobertB10
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This hotel is for people the like to relax and still like to party, within 30 min you are at the very crouted areas of Chaweng or Lamai, then you come back to hotel in relax in the quiet are no noice only the ocean.
Also the beach at beautiful and you walk in and can swim not like other beaches where you have to walk 10 min before you can swim.

All over I can only but my dum's up if you like a relaxing weekend or holiday

This is what I am looking for on my holiday

Room Tip: The beachfront are so good every evening you got the beautiful sunset
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank HDSamui
Reviewed 3 September 2013 via mobile

the villas were lovely with ocean views and private pools. the housekeeper exceptionally good. service in the restaurant was poor however the quality of the food was excellent and well priced. sea valley is not walking distance to anything. this would be fine however the shuttle service provided by the hotel does not give a lot of flexibility for day trips. taxis cost from 300-800 baht to get to other main locations on koh samui. a lovely location for a relaxing get away...although due to isolation it often feels you could be at a resort anywhere in the world.

• Stayed: August 2013