“Great place to stay and relax”
Check Availability
Master 3
Second Swimming Pool
Inasia Team !
The Five Island sunset
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Swedish first
Any
Haan1983
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Great place to stay and relax”
Reviewed 13 October 2016 for a stay in May 2014

Went here with a group of friends and stayed for 4 nights. The house itself is very luxurious, but the most special for me, was the service and the quality of the staff. The chef prepared some really nice breakfasts, lunches, snacks and dinners; probably the best food we have eaten on our trip through Thailand. Hi Pad Thai is the best evah! Rest of the staff was really friendly and always ready to help with anything. Make sure you have massages, go golfing and ask the chef to prepare his famous banana fritters with caramel sauce :-).

14 Oct 2016
Dear Jeroen,
Thank you all these good comments.
Our team didn't change since your last visit. Kuhn Rung is still taking care of our guests and Chef TOM is still preparing great meals.
Come again, the villa improved : nicer garden, american pool table and soon a spa room.
Kind regards.
Pascale
See-to-be...
Singapore
“A SLICE OF HEAVEN”
Reviewed 7 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

Our friends celebrated their 20th wedding anniversary here and we were blessed to have been invited to be part of the celebration. We occupied 8 bedrooms over 2 buildings that were spaciously and luxuriously laid out. The design of the villa is modern with an Asian twist. It looked fairly new and it was very well maintained. It is a beach front property with amazing beach views. The beach was clean and the water, calm. Most of the time it seemed to be at low tide. It seemed like a very private beach with hardly a soul except the occupants of the neighbouring villas and random fishermen. It is however located about 100 metres from a jetty that was fairly busy, though this was not intrusive. Because it is so private this is the kind of place you would stay at if you have a large party of friends and don't want to go out too much. There are hardly any shops or restaurants within walking distance. Our friends had hired a driver and the drive to shopping areas like Bophut took about 40 minutes. That said, one would be reluctant to leave this beautiful villa, even for meals. Our chef was excellent and whipped up the most fabulous dishes at our request - why go out when you have such terrific surroundings and delicious food on site? The manager and staff were wonderful. They were really professional, smiley, discreet and polite, organising fabulous massages for us and maintaining the property so well. I must mention also that one of my friends had dropped her diamond earing in the pool (she thought). One staff was immediately galvanised to dive into the pool looking for it, and he did find the tiny backing piece of her earing. Subsequently, another staff found her diamond in her bathroom and returned it to her! We were all really impressed by her honesty. In addition, this is one place where your bedroom is refreshed numerous times a day. Almost every time I returned to my room in the course of the day I would find that someone had tidied it up. There are television and entertainment systems in the common entertainment areas but not in my bedroom. However, the bedrooms are not all configured in the same way - at least one is a 2-storey loft design - so just take note of that. Anyway, I enjoyed my holiday here thoroughly.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
8 Jun 2016
Thank you for your kind comments.
We are happy to have answered to your expectations.
Hoping to have the pleasure to welcome you back!
NATHAR101
Melbourne, Australia
“Heaven on Earth”
Reviewed 20 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016

If you would like a piece of heaven, Villa Inasia is the place to be. Beautiful beaches, vast amounts of space for a large group, relaxing atmosphere & AMAZING STAFF. We had our wedding here and had 12 guests stay with us at Inasia for 5 nights. We did not leave once during the 5 days as you have all the amenities that you need. Tom, the Chef makes deliscious fresh food which you can order daily. We had fresh seafood for lunch and dinner everyday we never got sick of it! Thank you Inasia for a wonderful stay. Thank you Rung and the Inasia team for making us feel very welcome.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: There wasn't anything we did not like
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Steven P
“Simply stunning!”
Reviewed 29 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016

From the villa, to the location, the staff and the food. We couldn't recommend Inasia any more. The first place i've been to where the images don't do it justice.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Charlene...
“Feeling carefree at a hotel class resort”
Reviewed 8 February 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

Thanks to Philips, the director of Asia Market of Travel Keys, he introduced Villa Inasia to me.
My mother in law cannot walk much. So front beach villa is just ideal for her. The villa is as good as I read from the reviews. It locates just in front of a long, nice beach where yacht can easily park / fetch passengers right in front of any villas along the beach coast! Maintenance at the villa is pretty good, not much difference from the pictures. Staff is very helpful and experience. The villa manager helped us to book a yacht to visit 5-islands, Koh Tan, Koh Massom. The yacht is amazingly clean / modern that equipped with fresh water shower, even better than yachts from the most prestige hotel - Conrad.
I couldn't believe myself only went out for dinner for ONCE during our 5D/4N! So you can imagine how good is the chef, how attentive is the staff at the villa and how comfortable / carefree dining in your own private place?
On my son's birthday, I had the team to organize a TREAT for him - a decent dinner with canapes as pre-dinner, a 10-minute firework plus some 'WISH' lanterns. Firework at this proximity - feeling like an ignorant kid walking in a loud, glamourous runway! The 'WISH' lanterns were a BIG surprise to everybody, can't be missed especially to one who is looking forward to something seriously.
The greatest part of accommodating in a villa like this is ... I don't have to worry about what to wear, whether I am looking alright / is my make-up appropriate before I walk out my door for having my breakfast / lunch .., swimming in the commu pool (I always do whenever I lodge in a hotel, especially a classy hotel). This time, I just looked the way I am but feeling GREAT !

Travelling group: Extended Family
GemmaL200
Chislehurst, United Kingdom
“Mrs”
Reviewed 25 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Had an amazing time at inasia. This is by far the best place we have stayed. The staff are amazing and the food was the best we have had in Thailand. We also had our wedding here and it was the perfect place for it. All our friends and family that stayed with us also said it was amazing.

I would recommend this villa to everyone and we will hopefully get a chance to come back one day.

26 Oct 2015
Dear Gemma,
First of all thank you for your kind comments.
Everyday our team works hard to make each stay at INASIA an unforgettable & special moment, so we are very happy and proud to have respond to all your expectations.
Nice, France
Reviewed 16 February 2015 for a stay in July 2014

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;