I got food poisoning here and two days later am still sick. The three friends I was with did not get sick. I got the massamun curry. Probably as simple as the chef not washing his hands before making mine....but I would not recommend this place to anyone....once is enough and the food was not good traditional thai food so I didnt even feel like the poisoning was justified with a fabulous meal.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.