Having returned from Thailand just this morning, I felt I had to recommend this resort to other schools planning a trip for students as a matter of urgency. The staff, under the professional leadership of Wanlaya and Valerie, created a memorable trip for the group of learners who visited the island.
Organizing the trip via emails from South Africa took some planning but upon our arrival, we were always treated as a priority. All outings and trips lived up to what we were promised. Even on the one occasion when a service provider failed to drop us off at the correct destination, Valerie had them return to the hotel within 20 minutes to fulfill their obligation to us.
We asked for our students to have a Thai cooking course which, although not offered, was arranged, and the head chef, Gay, spent 6 hours with the students. This included a fruit carving lesson (and we went through a lot of fruit!) This was a highlight at the resort with most of the staff watching and taking photos of our efforts. Their laughter and enjoyment, especially at my dismal efforts at fruit carving, was infectious and made the activity truly memorable.
Another highlight was when we organized an April Fools prank on the students and the staff joined in, playing their parts to perfection. As the one student said: "Y'all got us good!"
To the staff of the resort, I cannot express my thanks and gratitude enough for going out of your way to make this a memorable experience for both the students. Many of our students have said they will return to the island and I put this down to the amazing effort put forward.
Craig van Zyl, Principal, The North American International School.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free your mind and unleash your imagination as you set foot on the pristine beach of Koh Samui, Thailand. Our resort is a destination of quiet beauty where one can enjoy the caress of the breeze and the whispers of waves on the sand. Rajapruek Samui Resort is located along the gulf of Siam and on the serene beachfront of Lipa Noi, which is also known as Sunset Beach, one of Koh Samui's renowned private beaches. Adding to the scenery is the magnificent sunset combined with our friendly service, ensuring that your stay at the resort is peaceful and awe-inspiring. Our beach is certainly ideal for children. With its shallow waters, it is very safe for the little ones to enjoy a swim. Take pleasure from our resort at your leisure, be it swimming, canoeing, sailing or pampering yourself with a session of our relaxing massage treatment, such as oil and Thai massages. Rajapruek Samui Resort is the perfect place to spend your holiday on Koh Samui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Rajapruek Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rajapruek Samui Hotel Lipa Noi
- Rajapruek Samui Koh
- Rajapruek Samui Resort Ko Samui/Lipa Noi, Thailand