We came here on recommendation from a friend of the owner ! I can only say that the friend had probably not visited it in a very long time.
Together with one other place we booked in our six week trip, the worst place we stayed at. Initially booked for a week but could hardly bear to stay for a night. Booked a beach front bungalow. What we got was a garden bungalow looking at the wall of the bungalow in front. We had just had a very long journey so had to stay for one night at 2500 TBH.
This so called resort should be demolished. Almost everything is broken, breaking, very tired, old and or dirty from the room to the hotel. The beach is filthy, went in the sea and came out dirty. The swimming pool ! didn't even bother.
The following morning showed the manager ? cleaning staff, plus others, the dirty bathroom. The look of horror on their faces said it all, however, sorry was the response.
Worst meal/snack ever in the depressing restaurant, charged 50 THB for two slices of white bread, thats all they had ! My partner didn't even finish hers. Breakfast horrible, table dirty.
Everything you looked at was depressing. Building on the site next door. Couldn't wait to get out of the place quick enough. I will say one thing positive, the bed was clean and comfortable ! Everything else YURK !
Cannot understand the positive reviews and to top it all when checking out, ( despite asking, no discount offered ) on the reception desk was a TRIP ADVISOR framed certificate of excellence 2012. ? This is a complete mystery ? How on earth can this be ? Can someone please explain.
From here we booked into an excellent resort/hotel, what a relief.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free your mind and unleash your imagination as you set foot on the pristine beach of Koh Samui, Thailand. Our resort is a destination of quiet beauty where one can enjoy the caress of the breeze and the whispers of waves on the sand. Rajapruek Samui Resort is located along the gulf of Siam and on the serene beachfront of Lipa Noi, which is also known as Sunset Beach, one of Koh Samui's renowned private beaches. Adding to the scenery is the magnificent sunset combined with our friendly service, ensuring that your stay at the resort is peaceful and awe-inspiring. Our beach is certainly ideal for children. With its shallow waters, it is very safe for the little ones to enjoy a swim. Take pleasure from our resort at your leisure, be it swimming, canoeing, sailing or pampering yourself with a session of our relaxing massage treatment, such as oil and Thai massages. Rajapruek Samui Resort is the perfect place to spend your holiday on Koh Samui. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rajapruek Samui Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rajapruek Samui Hotel Lipa Noi
- Rajapruek Samui Koh
- Rajapruek Samui Resort Ko Samui/Lipa Noi, Thailand