Rajapruek Samui Resort
The Lipa Lovely Beach Resort(Lipa Noi)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$35
Kanok Buri Resort(Lipa Noi)(Great Value!)
US$59
Hotels.com
THINK & Retro Cafe Lipa Noi(Lipa Noi)(Great Value!)
US$34
The Siam Residence Boutique Resort(Lipa Noi)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$91
Sea Valley Hotel and Spa(Lipa Noi)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$78
Agoda.com
Lipa Bay Resort(Lipa Noi)(Great Value!)
US$38
Viva Vacation Resort(Lipa Noi)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$42
Priceline
@Samui Haus Resort(Lipa Noi)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$41
Priceline
Lipa Lodge Beach Resort(Lipa Noi)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$79
Priceline
Nikki Beach Resort & Spa(Lipa Noi)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$173
Priceline
All reviewsbeachfront bungalowhear everythinglarge poolquiet sidebath towelssmall shopdvd playerlocal marketnikki beachexplore the islandpoolssearesortkohthailandkookkai
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

Although we only stayed here for one night to get the ferry to Dansok pier the next morning it's a place we could stay longer. The resort has a nice beach view and realy hospitable employees. The rooms on the second floor are large and realy clean. The resort has two swimming pools. One large one at the front site and a smaller one at the beach. You can get free kajaks from the resort and the resort has an restaurant which is somewhat expensive compared with local restaurants but quality is good.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 31 May 2013

For us it was nice, but don´t expect to much......it needs renovation definitly ( summer 2012 ) but the whole are there needs....obviously all tourist are going to the 2 main beaches, But if you want a more quiet place, than you´re right,

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Beetlex1968
Reviewed 26 April 2013

We came here on recommendation from a friend of the owner ! I can only say that the friend had probably not visited it in a very long time.

Together with one other place we booked in our six week trip, the worst place we stayed at. Initially booked for a week but could hardly bear to stay for a night. Booked a beach front bungalow. What we got was a garden bungalow looking at the wall of the bungalow in front. We had just had a very long journey so had to stay for one night at 2500 TBH.

This so called resort should be demolished. Almost everything is broken, breaking, very tired, old and or dirty from the room to the hotel. The beach is filthy, went in the sea and came out dirty. The swimming pool ! didn't even bother.
The following morning showed the manager ? cleaning staff, plus others, the dirty bathroom. The look of horror on their faces said it all, however, sorry was the response.
Worst meal/snack ever in the depressing restaurant, charged 50 THB for two slices of white bread, thats all they had ! My partner didn't even finish hers. Breakfast horrible, table dirty.
Everything you looked at was depressing. Building on the site next door. Couldn't wait to get out of the place quick enough. I will say one thing positive, the bed was clean and comfortable ! Everything else YURK !

Cannot understand the positive reviews and to top it all when checking out, ( despite asking, no discount offered ) on the reception desk was a TRIP ADVISOR framed certificate of excellence 2012. ? This is a complete mystery ? How on earth can this be ? Can someone please explain.
From here we booked into an excellent resort/hotel, what a relief.

Room Tip: Advise, do not waste your money unless your standards are virtually non existent.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mickthetrick
Reviewed 13 April 2013

I stayed at Rajapruek 2 years ago for my wedding (see previous review) which was an unbelievable, fairtale experience. I returned this year with 7 of my high school students and a fellow teacher to experience a more adventurous version of Koh Samui.

As my colleague already mentioned in his review, the staff at Rajapruek once again outdid themselves with their superior service. Everyone at the resort, particularly Wanlaya and Veralee made us feel welcome and at home. All activities arranged for us were carried out successfully and with a sincere willingness to make our stay a memorable one. They went over and beyond their call of duty.

So touched we were with the generosity or our hosts that, when leaving, both my colleague and I had to withhold a strong emotional urge - one which we managed to cover up with sunglasses! We were completely dejected to leave!

After Rajapruek organized both my wedding in 2011 and our school trip in 2013, I know Rajapruek is capable of making anyone's stay an amazing one. If you are considering a trip to Koh Samui, go to Rajapruek. The staff is exceptional, the resort grounds (especially the sunsets) are beautiful, and the prices are very reasonable. I am thoroughly addicted!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 April 2013

Having returned from Thailand just this morning, I felt I had to recommend this resort to other schools planning a trip for students as a matter of urgency. The staff, under the professional leadership of Wanlaya and Valerie, created a memorable trip for the group of learners who visited the island.

Organizing the trip via emails from South Africa took some planning but upon our arrival, we were always treated as a priority. All outings and trips lived up to what we were promised. Even on the one occasion when a service provider failed to drop us off at the correct destination, Valerie had them return to the hotel within 20 minutes to fulfill their obligation to us.

We asked for our students to have a Thai cooking course which, although not offered, was arranged, and the head chef, Gay, spent 6 hours with the students. This included a fruit carving lesson (and we went through a lot of fruit!) This was a highlight at the resort with most of the staff watching and taking photos of our efforts. Their laughter and enjoyment, especially at my dismal efforts at fruit carving, was infectious and made the activity truly memorable.

Another highlight was when we organized an April Fools prank on the students and the staff joined in, playing their parts to perfection. As the one student said: "Y'all got us good!"

To the staff of the resort, I cannot express my thanks and gratitude enough for going out of your way to make this a memorable experience for both the students. Many of our students have said they will return to the island and I put this down to the amazing effort put forward.

Thank you.

Craig van Zyl, Principal, The North American International School.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business