Stayed here for two nights and wished I would have stayed here longer. Really worth the money because the really clean, soft and private beach for the resort made it fell a bit like paradise.
Clean rooms with ocean view and a balcony on the beach with loungers.
The restaurant was ok. A bit expensive for the food you get but that didn't really bothered me.
The restaurant/bar closes at 9pm. You are in the middle of nowhere so the only thing you can do is go to your room (or take an expensive taxi).
There is no Wifi-connection in the room
Staff is friendly but speaks terrible English so it is rather difficult to get something done
Really expensive laundry service
But all the remarks really don't add up against the feeling you have when you sit on a quiet beach in your own longer enjoying a cocktail!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are located on the West Coast of Koh Samui, which offers stunning sunset views with our beach front location. Our beach is quiet and suitable for swimming and playing on the sand. Ideal for travelers seeking tranquility and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lipa Lovely Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lipa Lovely Hotel Lipa Noi
- Lipa Lovely Hotel
- The Lipa Lovely Beach Resort Ko Samui/Lipa Noi, Thailand