Open today: 10:00 - 16:00
Review Highlights
Great coffee stop

Sought this place out as a coffee stop as we were travelling through the area and was not... read more

Reviewed 2 September 2018
bobjanh
Brisbane, Australia
via mobile
Beautiful food and views

Came here as we are passionate about organic food, and the food did not disappoint although they... read more

Reviewed 28 July 2018
KazCam
Melbourne
via mobile

All reviews cheesecake cheese platter scones yogurt mungalli creek dairy ploughman's lunch devonshire tea viewing window cream and jam quark morning or afternoon tea cafe offers available for purchase mango chutney rolling hills atherton tablelands excellent products
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Firstly I tried the samples of dairy products - cheese, quarks and yogurts. All very yummy. Then for lunch I had a ploughman's lunch: with some cheeses & quarks, my favourite being the one with lime. Bread, ham, mango chutney, salad. Definitely recommend. My son thought the chicken pie was overpriced. The pie itself looked very good. The platter looked amazing.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

This is a perfect stopover while on a road trip. If it's a nice day then sit outside & enjoy the atmosphere. I shared a tasty cheese platter & yummy lilly pilly cheesecake, I think it was made with quark which meant it was not overly sweet. The davidson's plum drink was delicious, coffee a little bitter I think. The staff were very friendly & overall a nice visit.

Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

A small cafe with good food, great cream, but not as extensive in its tastings as we anticipated. Did get there late, and it was pouring with rain, may have made the difference. But go find out for yourself. Friendly staff.

Reviewed 26 May 2018

Nice cheese tastings and friendly staff but that’s all we did. We would have like to see cheese being made but nothing happening on Saturday

Reviewed 29 April 2018

I visited here with a friend 6 months ago. The food was nice but service was very average. I returned this April with some friends from the UK I was showing around the area. I'm glad to say the service has very much improved. The food was also still delicious.
Love this location and will happily return next time I'm in the tablelands.