“Perfect Stay!”
Review of Warren House B&B

Warren House B&B
Ranked #1 of 2 Hawkswick B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 August 2014

What a lovely stay! Bedroom and all facilities were pristene, Nick and Kate were great hosts, very helpful and delicious breakfast! Couldnt ask for more, in beautiful surroundings in easy access to Grassington, Kettlewell and surrounding areas, Look forward to staying again! Thank you!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Joe George M

Reviewed 23 July 2014

We stayed at Warren House after a long day walking, and the house was perfect for what we wanted. The decor is beautiful, and the theme through the house is carefully planned, the owners obviously care a lot about the house and their guests. They were very friendly and cooked a superb breakfast. I went away very relaxed, wishing we'd stayed another night. I'd definitely recommend this guest house if you are visiting the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Steven J
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Lovely location, as previously said by others, spotless, I enjoyed the whole experience of staying at Warren House, relaxing with the most beautiful views.Smashing breakfast, plenty to eat, lovely sausages! Nothing was too much trouble for the couple running the B & B Highly recommended.

Room Tip: We stayed in the suite, this is the added on part of the house, worth the extra for having a door ou...
2  Thank julie204
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We came to Warren House for the 2nd part of our honeymoon. It is idyllic and so relaxed with fantastic surroundings. The owners are lovely and were extremely helpful in recommending places to visit/to go eat at.

The room was lovely, it was well decorated and very clean. The garden area was excellent in the sunny weather and we could enjoy a picnic in the beautiful surrounds of the Dales.

The breakfast is excellent with a large amount of tea and a nice variety of cereals.

One great plus point for us was that the owners provided a flask of fresh milk for you to go with your tea and coffee. The biscuits remained topped up which I liked too :)

Overall we could not recommend this little B&B enough! It is fantastic!!

2  Thank Adam B
Reviewed 15 July 2014

My wife and I stayed for just one night 14th July. I tend to write an honest review on any accommodation that we stay in.

About 6 miles from Grassington and we booked via late rooms,what a find.When we arrived the owner showed us to our room,nice greeting and made to feel welcome.

The room was immaculate and very tastefully decorated. It had some really nice personal touches for example: The tea coffee and sugar were in individual little jars, not your run of the mill packets that you tend to get in a B&B or hotel. You were also given a small flask with fresh milk again not the standard uht carton. A really nice touch was 2 wine glasses and a cork screw is in the room which is great for us as we always take a bottle of wine to the room.

Guest accommodation is on the ground floor for all 3 rooms,as is the breakfast rooms and guest lounge should you wish to use it,again decorated to a high standard.

Finally breakfast, if you have ever seen Four in a Bed it would have to Bea 10. My wife works in the industry and her comment was it's one of the best she has had,which I have to agree with.

To be honest can't think of 1 negative, and nor would I want to. The new owners have only had the accommodation for a year and they should be justly proud of what they have achieved.

This is one B&B that we would happily recommend should you want to stay in that area

2  Thank doug49
Reviewed 15 July 2014

This B&B really was amazing and I had a B&B for some years so I believe I am qualified to judge.
Clean beautifully decorated and such charming hosts.
The room had everything that you could possibly think of to make our stay comfortable and welcoming.
Just perfect!

2  Thank rgmannering
Reviewed 29 May 2014

My husband and I spend one night here and wished we could have stayed much longer. The room was spotless, décor excellent and facilities great. Lovely breakfast and friendly, helpful hostess. Will be back

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank DorothyJThomas

Been to Warren House B&B? Share your experiences!