“FANTASTIC!!!!!”

Go Ape at Leeds Castle
Ranked #1 of 3 things to do in Leeds
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Go Ape is the UK's No.1 Forest Adventure. The classic and original Go Ape experience. We’ll brief you for safety before you fly down our zip-wires, leap off our Tarzan Swing and tackle our crossings whilst enjoying some of Britain’s most breathtaking scenery.We think everyone has the Go Ape spirit just waiting to be unleashed! There’s no greater rush than the great outdoors, so whether your tribe is a stag do, birthday party, corporate event or simply a day out with the kids, we make our courses as fun and as accessible as possible.
London, United Kingdom
“FANTASTIC!!!!!”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

I got invited to go ape as my friend was having his 11 bday party and it was the best day I have ever had! As soon as I had finished the course, I begged my mum if we could come back again. I promise you, its fantastic. The helpers were really supportive and smiley. The Go Ape hut was really easy to find and we received good directions. Go Ape is the perfect example of a fun family day out as it is suitable 4 people of all ages. Some parts were tricky and others easier and we had an absoloute BLAST!!!! Even if its raining, it is still really fun-but I advise u 2 take some warm drinks along with you as I was freezing because I could'nt resist rolling down the hill which is perfect for picnics in the summer. It is well worth the money and should be tried by everyone.

Visited November 2013

West Thurrock, United Kingdom
“Go Ape - Just GO..GO..GO People!”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

OH WHAT LARKS! My sister and I booked the adult tree top adventure as a birthday treat for her 26th. It was so fun and enjoyable, unlike anything we'd ever done before. Andy our safety briefer was so nice and friendly he even helped me through my moment of terror when for a spit second I thought I wouldn't be able to do it. If it wasn't for his coaxing and re-assurance I probably might have bottled out. If you're scared of heights be prepared to to challenge yourself and push your boundaries you will be so glad you did. The huge Zip wires are just amazing with breathtaking views. Such fun and everything about the grounds, the course and the staff was first class

Visited October 2013
Essex
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Fantastic day out”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

I took my husband for his birthday-absolutely fantastic time, despite a broken finger! Very challenging and tiring, but well worth the effort. Even if you don't particularly like heights, don't dismiss it. Give it a go!

Visited November 2012
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Go Ape Tree Top Junior”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Treated my two Grandchildren ( 7 and 9 ) to the new attraction at Leeds Castle. Easy to book, efficient check in and briefing, very smiley young team who obviously put the kids safety first. New equipment looked 100%, first loop was challenging enough but once the kids confidence was gained they flew round it a second time and finished off on the more difficult loop - they loved it!
Good value for an exhausting and exhliarating activity, we'll be back!

Visited August 2013
Royal Tunbridge Wells, United Kingdom
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Good fun”
Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

Really great fun for children and adults; very friendly staff; nice website. Looks very safe and well thought out. 5/5.

Visited August 2013