“Boat owner”

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Boat owner”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

I've recently taken my boat to billing and am very happy spending time here, it's got everything that we need here there's a swimming pool, soft play, clean showers and toilets, fairground, bouncy castles so there's a fair bit for the kids to do. It's right next to the bp petrol station, premier inn hotel, Chinese restaurant, chip/kebab shop a couple of pubs, What more do you need?. When arranging to move my boat here Colin the marina manager was great he gave me some numbers for boat transport companies and had the slipway ready for us to use when we arrived. On the day I arrived the dog wouldn't walk on the pontoon so Chloe came out and carried my stuff so I could carry the dog to the boat and lent me an electric cable. A couple of days ago Leanne helped me by printing off some insurance paperwork. Everyone is very friendly and very helpful I would definitely recommend billing if your a boat owner. Thanks Colin, Chloe and Leanne.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank steve b
Jonathan462, General Manager at Billing Aquadrome, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
I'm delighted that a boat owner has taken time to review us, sometimes people forget we also have a marina here!

I'm also equally pleased to hear of the level of service you received from our staff who always try to go that extra mile. I've passed your comments onto the staff mentioned!

Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Ladies”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I have lived at Billing Aquadrome for 6 months and on arrival everything was new and a little daunting. I was starting a new chapter in my life on my own and I felt a little alone. My first visit to the owners services changed all that. Over the course of the 6 months I have been here I have met Debbie, Claire, Cassie and Sophie, the A team that work there and Shona & Chloe who work in the visitors centre. These young ladies have made my life at the park extremely happy and whenever I have gone into to ask a question they are always happy and smiling and ready to help. In my opinion they are professional, front of house personnel that are a credit to their line manager, Billing and more importantly themselves. Thank you ladies for making my new life an experience and most of all enjoyable.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Michael A
Jonathan462, General Manager at Billing Aquadrome, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Thank you for your review, its great to hear you’ve settled well and that all of the team members here have helped you along the way.
Thetford
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Noisy bin men”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Been going here for the Vboa national rally for the last 14 years and i have to say the place is getting better. The one thing that is really annoying is the early morning wheely bin convoy that seems to speed up as it goes over the speed humps to make the maximum amount of noise. This morning the tailgate on the trailer came open, twice, making even more noise and sending wheely bins down the road nearly hitting my car and tent.

1 Thank vwcampermark71
We too enjoy the VBOA weekend on Park and would like to thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

The bin lorries are dispatched at 7am daily as this is deemed the safest time of day with very little footfall around. Any later in the day and the lorries would take substantially longer to get around site and this could interfere with the show schedule and due to the volume of rubbish generated it Is necessary to collect on a daily basis. I will also ensure that your comments in relation to the trailer door are passed onto the manager in charge.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Woken at 7 am daily”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

For the most part I've had a very good weekend attending the VBOA rally but we have been woken up at 7 am every day by the very loud bin collection operatives. This morning they were loud enough to set off the car alarm.
Not the nicest way to be woken up!
Why they can't do the collections in the evening we will never know.

2 Thank Day M
The VBOA weekend is always a good weekend which we enjoy equally as much as those attending!

Our bin lorries are dispatched early in the day for health and safety reasons. The park experiences increased volumes of guest footfall and traffic from 7am onwards during event days. However we will continue to monitor this.
Coningsby, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Ford Nationals 14”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Loved it, the facilities are awesome! the grounds are well kept, plenty to do there for the whole family, one of the best locations I know of for a car show.

Visited June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our park. I'm pleased you enjoyed your visit and we really appreciate your comments. Hope to see you again soon!