“Cosy, comfy, chilled & yummy!”
Review of The White Horse

The White Horse
Ranked #2 of 2 Restaurants in Rendham
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 January 2012

What a cool pub & restaurant tucked away in Rendham.
I went one winter's evening on my own. For a Monday evening it was very quiet with only a few locals having some drinks. But a lovely warm & inviting, cosy atmosphere on first impression.
Chilled out music, a fire crackling away and a very inviting rocking chair in front of it!
The owner was very friendly and chatty but not overly so.
Food (I had a pie) was totally scrumptious and home made - tasted fresh with plenty of succulent meat.
And with my coffee afterwards, I got a tiny dish with a few sugared pumpkin seeds - what a lovely touch and nice snack!

I'll definitely go back tomorrow night to try out the rocking chair with some mulled wine in front of the fire.

Reviewed 11 June 2011

We had Sunday Lunch which was delicious.The rest of menu looked very tempting too. Good selection of wine and my husband was very inpressed with the beer. NIce garden and covered outside area and the pub itself is charming.
Dogs and children are more than welcome.

Reviewed 21 October 2010

Had a Sunday lunch here recently and both our meals were very good. The food and wine list offered a good choice over a range of prices and we thought the service was both friendly and efficient. The pub has a charming interior with lots of character and we look forward to visiting again soon.