“They Must Be Doing Something Right--at One of the Other Locations”
Review of Darrell's Diner

Darrell's Diner
Ranked #95 of 128 Restaurants in The Villages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Ordered, eggs over easy, rye toast, ham, hash browns well-done. Received eggs...runny still clear whites...rye-barely warm...greasy ham...hash browns very underdone with oozing grease. The photos verify. Water is unfiltered with an offensive taste. Last visit, this or any Darrell's location.

Reviewed 15 May 2018

We sat outside and had a very efficient and pleasant waitress look after us. The food was good and so was the price, cheap and cheerful, but good value, we will return.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

There were numerous flies in the vicinity of the eating area. I noticed the back door to the establishment (open to the kitchen area)wide open. I requested that it be closed and was advised the cook/manager had been requested to do and he refused to. While seated at the counter numerous flies buzzed around and lit. I have emailed the owner for his response to this condition and no response !!!!

I would not recommend this or any other Darrell's to anyone.

1  Thank rbrownbn
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Still serving good food,good service, with decent prices. No frills but clean and welcoming. Numerous locations, so if one is full you can drive to another location not far away

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Was on a business trip and had lunch at Darrell's Diner had the Swedish meatballs very good, went back approximately two weeks later on another business trip for breakfast had the country fried steak and eggs the country fried steak was very thin mostly breading, I showed the waitress my steak sent it back they brought me another one exactly like the first one was it very very thin, it wasn't more than 2 oz of meat would never order that again there, I told the poor way just to box it up and I would take it home and give it to my dog because it's a doggone good restaurant

1  Thank jakesstks3331