“Experiences of Accommodations”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in The Villages
Inverness, United States
“Experiences of Accommodations”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

We were very pleased to stay at the Hampton Inn located in the Villages of Lady Lake, Florida. The accommodations, food and room were excellent. We were especially happy to have a quiet place to recover after eye surgery. Hampton Inn employs wonderful personnel to attend to your every need. Thank You!!!!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Angie_Rivera_GM, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites The Villages, responded to this review, 24 November 2013
Thank you for your very kind words about our Hampton Inn & Suites. We strive to make everyone's stay a pleasant experience. We welcome your business and appreciate your kind words. Please consider staying with us again.

Angie Rivera, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Pataskala, United States
Reviewed 15 November 2013

This is a very safe, quiet area. The staff is friendly and the rooms are very clean. I didn't get to try the dinner they offered, but breakfast was a bit disappointing. Although the rooms don't have a fridge, they offered to put items in a fridge for us that they would retrieve upon request.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Angie_Rivera_GM, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites The Villages, responded to this review, 18 November 2013
Thank you for your very kind words about our Hampton Inn & Suites. We strive to make everyone's stay a pleasant experience. We welcome your business and appreciate your kind words. I appreciate your comments regarding our breakfast and I have addressed the same with my staff. Please consider staying with us again the next time you are in The Villages area.
Oakfield, New York
Reviewed 4 November 2013

My room was exactly as my reservation had requested. One of the largest one-room suites I've ever seen in a hotel, and the entire facility was in exceptional condition and well-maintained. The only staff I had interaction with was the desk, but that was a good experience as well. This is one of the few hotels I would recommend to anyone for value, comfort, maintenance, and the next time I come to this area I would go out of my way to stay there again - I don't plan to stay anywhere else.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Angie_Rivera_GM, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites The Villages, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
Thank you for your very kind words about our Hampton Inn & Suites. We strive to make everyone's stay a pleasant experience. We welcome your business and appreciate your kind words. Please consider staying with us again the next time you are in the area.
Jacksonville, United States
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Aside from the person who handled our check in very nicely, we did not interact with another friendly staff member at the hotel for the rest of our stay. We were practically dragged out of the hotel by cleaning staff and the front desk crew upon requesting a slightly later check out time. No 'Thank you' or 'Goodbye' or even eye contact happened as we exited the hotel. I had to initiate a 'Goodbye' for front desk staff to even say anything. Not friendly; not accommodating.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Rebecca D
Angie_Rivera_GM, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites The Villages, responded to this review, 4 November 2013
I was deeply dismayed to read your message regarding my hotel staff. While I am glad that you were welcomed to the property properly, I am sorry that you found the rest of my staff "unfriendly". There are times that we are unable to accomodate our guests requests and I understand that it might be inconvenient for the guest if they cannot have a late check-out. There are many reasons why this occurs. However, I want you to know that we take your comments very seriously. I read your message to the housekeeping staff because we pride ourselves on our "service with a smile", and it is obvious that did not happen for you. I apologize that you had a bad experience in that regard. Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention.
Angie Rivera, Manager
Sheffield, United States
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Beautiful location. Good shopping/restaurants are close . The rooms clean, in excellent condition & attractively decorated. Breakfast was very good. Staff was friendly & helpful. Thoroughly enjoyed our visit!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Angie_Rivera_GM, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites The Villages, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
US
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Rooms and lobby are in excellent shape. Breakfast is the basic Hampton Inn fare and the usual cookies and coffee are available. Decent beds and bathroom products. Pool and gym were fine.

Some front desk staff don't seem to be terribly happy with the jobs they have. Fortunately others were very nice.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for your kind words about our Hampton Inn & Suites. We strive to make everyone's stay a pleasant experience. We welcome your business and appreciate your kind words. I have addressed your comments regarding the front desk with my staff and appreciate that you took the time to bring it to my attention. Please consider staying with us again the next time you are in the area.
Charlotte, United States
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Room was fine. Bed comfortable. Staff was friendly. Breakfast, not so good. Food was just okay. I have stayed at a lot of Hampton Inn's and this was not good compared to others. Other downside was you can not turn left into the hotel. Had to go down the road and U-turn.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind words about our Hampton Inn & Suites. We strive to make everyone's stay a pleasant experience. We welcome your business and appreciate your postings. I am sorry that you did not find our breakfast to up to par with other Hampton's breakfasts. I have discussed this with the staff and we aim to improve and do better. Unfortunately, it is beyond my power to do anything about the U-turn. Please consider staying with us again the next time you are in the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near The Villages
Holiday Inn Express & Suites - The Villages
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Lady Lake/The Villages
TownePlace Suites The Villages
Sleep Inn & Suites Wildwood - The Villages

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites The Villages? Share your experiences!