“Wonderful Sunday brunch”

Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

Always great, deli type menu. Great service. Breakfast or lunch is always good. Look at the pastry counter on the way in. Take out is a good idea for a picnic in the park.

1  Thank chagresjim
There are newer reviews for TooJay's

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We frequent the Spanish Springs location, but the Lake Sumter Landing location is equally good & another is scheduled to soon open in Brownwood.. They are known for their great huge deli sandwiches & large entrees & salads, plus fresh pastries, rolls, bagels & authentic deli rye & challah breads.. Breakfast, Lunch & Diner is served & all menu items are excellent choices -- but-- if you are ever (rarely) disappointed with something, the server will immediately come to the rescue to be sure you are treated in an excellent manner & a replacement of your choice will appear..

Reviewed 18 August 2014 via mobile

I ordered a half sandwich and salad. Roast beef was great with rye bread and the potato salad too. My waiter Zach was amazing great customer service if you go ask for him he is great as what he does.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

Stopped by to watch World Cup, it was great. we were able to order an eat a great sandwich and watch World Cup at the same time. Staff was very friendly, asked waitress what her favorite sandwich was and then ordered it. The Corn Beef on rye was to die for! We will be back for more. I don't believe you can go wrong with any meal on the menu.

Reviewed 9 August 2014

This is actually the third time we have come to this restaurant (so convenient when attending a show in Spanish Springs) and the only thing I ever liked were their soups.

Decided on the Beef Brisket Platter 14.29
"Our lean and tender brisket atop two crisp potato pancakes is topped with homemade mushroom gravy and served with a fresh vegetable."

What I was presented with were three thin, tough, pieces of brisket atop two very greasy potato pancakes topped with a gravy containing several shriveled bits of what I assume were mushrooms. No one ever came by to see if we were satisfied with our food. The fresh vegetables that come with the platter were good and the only thing on the plate I ate. When we were finished our server asked if I wanted a takeout box, I told him "No, The Food Wasn't Any Good". He cleared the table and I certainly expected a visit from the manager to find out what was wrong with my dinner. Only thing that came was the check.