My wife and I got married at the Castle 5 years ago. Everything was perfect, the place is fantastic and the staff are most helpful. We decided to go back this year to take some pictures with Tom and Sandra Bonnar (who took our wedding pictures), along with our son and were delighted to see not only the great improvements like the new lodge, but the staff remains as helpful and welcoming as they were when we got married. After the photo session, we were served complimentary tea with a smile.
Tom and Sandra are fantastic, they make you feel so relax and with Tom's humour you can't stop laughing, so the pictures allways look great. I told Tom that I lost my original wedding band and brought a new one, and he immediately offered to do a ceremony of the renewal of the vows. All the pictures came out great and our son had a fantastic time at the Castle!
Thank you all, we'll see you again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A restored 15th-century castle and adjoining 15 roomed Baronial hotel set in over 120 acres of private grounds. Comlongon specialises in weddings, receptions, celebrations and private functions on a daily basis. The Hotel offers a unique blend of luxury, history and privacy with displays of armour and oak paneling. Award winning chefs specialise in fresh local produce. Comlongon is a privately owned and run family business where service and value for money are paramount. Private guided tours conducted by the owner Phillip Ptolomey can be arranged each evening if prebooked ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Comlongon Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comlongon Castle Dumfries
- Comlongon Castle Hotel Dumfries
- Comlongon Castle Hotel Clarencefield, Scotland, UK