I have just returned from a nights stay in the Lodge at Comlongon Castle. The venue is stunning and the staff are lovely . We had dinner at the Castle and the food and service was first class.
If I wasn't married already I would have loved a wedding at this venue, beautiful gardens and full of history .
Thank you to Phil & All his lovely staff for a lovely stay .
See you again soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A restored 15th-century castle and adjoining 15 roomed Baronial hotel set in over 120 acres of private grounds. Comlongon specialises in weddings, receptions, celebrations and private functions on a daily basis. The Hotel offers a unique blend of luxury, history and privacy with displays of armour and oak paneling. Award winning chefs specialise in fresh local produce. Comlongon is a privately owned and run family business where service and value for money are paramount. Private guided tours conducted by the owner Phillip Ptolomey can be arranged each evening if prebooked ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Comlongon Castle Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comlongon Castle Dumfries
- Comlongon Castle Hotel Dumfries
- Comlongon Castle Hotel Clarencefield, Scotland, UK