Booked a 2 night mini break (B&B) with dinner included on the 1st night. Very friendly and welcoming staff. I did not have high expectations for the dinner, given some of the reviews on the site, but was pleasantly suprised - was very nice. Pool, sauna, steam room, hot tub were all very good and I agree that it is very good having child free times for these. The hotel room was clean and quiet. Breakfast was fine, but a wider selection of cereals would have been appreciated, especially some museli or granola. Also, fresh fruit. I would also recommend eating at the Corn Mill across the road - good value food with a range of good ales. Overall, if you can get a deal, I would definately recommend the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Nottingham is minutes away from junction 25 of the M1 and just outside the City Centre. The hotel is ideally located for many major attractions including Nottingham Castle, Sherwood Forest, Newstead Abbey, American Adventure and Alton Towers Theme Parks. Nottingham is a vibrant city renowned for its fantastic shops and nightlife. Village Hotel Nottingham has 135 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Squash Court, 25 Metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Village Hotel Nottingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Club Nottingham
- Village Hotel Leisure Nottingham
- Hotel Nottingham Village
- Village Hotel Nottingham Chilwell