I had an overnight stay here. I used the facilities (gym, pool, sauna etc) The gym was extensive and had a real good feel to it. I stayed in an upper deck room, excellent! The bed was huge and seriously comfy. The upper deck includes starbucks coffee and sky movies, extra large bed etc. After having a gym session and a swim, it was great to go back to the room enjoy a starbucks coffee and watch a movie before going down for our evening meal. We enjoyed an evening meal and breakfast the following morning. All excellent and great value. I would definitely recommend if you fancy a chilled out, relaxing stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Nottingham is minutes away from junction 25 of the M1 and just outside the City Centre. The hotel is ideally located for many major attractions including Nottingham Castle, Sherwood Forest, Newstead Abbey, American Adventure and Alton Towers Theme Parks. Nottingham is a vibrant city renowned for its fantastic shops and nightlife. Village Hotel Nottingham has 135 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Squash Court, 25 Metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Village Hotel Nottingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Club Nottingham
- Village Hotel Leisure Nottingham
- Hotel Nottingham Village
- Village Hotel Nottingham Chilwell