My husband and I spent a long weekend here and cannot fault our stay. Our room was spacious and clean. The facilities were superb and surprisingly quiet for a bank holiday weekend. We spent a leisurely day around the pool and sauna etc. We did not eat in the verve restaurant but can recommend the victory bar for a snack.
Plenty of choice for breakfast.
The customer service at this hotel was first class, all of the staff were friendly and willing to help.
Nothing was too much trouble for them.
Would recommend this hotel :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Nottingham is minutes away from junction 25 of the M1 and just outside the City Centre. The hotel is ideally located for many major attractions including Nottingham Castle, Sherwood Forest, Newstead Abbey, American Adventure and Alton Towers Theme Parks. Nottingham is a vibrant city renowned for its fantastic shops and nightlife. Village Hotel Nottingham has 135 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Squash Court, 25 Metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Village Hotel Nottingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Club Nottingham
- Village Hotel Leisure Nottingham
- Hotel Nottingham Village
- Village Hotel Nottingham Chilwell