We have used village hotels a lot, even using Birmingham 3 days a week for 7 months and many other locations, we were in Sheffield for 2 weeks and decided to go to Nottingham for a weekend break with our 2 sons, the village standard was good, not the best one we have stayed at as it's not a new build like many of them, but food as good as ever and service good, the only fault was not of the hotel but some idiot company behind that was working all night with high pressure water cutting material, go to this hotel but don't get a room facing the rear car park, otherwise will go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Nottingham is minutes away from junction 25 of the M1 and just outside the City Centre. The hotel is ideally located for many major attractions including Nottingham Castle, Sherwood Forest, Newstead Abbey, American Adventure and Alton Towers Theme Parks. Nottingham is a vibrant city renowned for its fantastic shops and nightlife. Village Hotel Nottingham has 135 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Squash Court, 25 Metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., LateRooms and Cancelon so you can book your Village Hotel Nottingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Club Nottingham
- Village Hotel Leisure Nottingham
- Hotel Nottingham Village
- Village Hotel Nottingham Chilwell