Good value hotel, location, easy to find with some shops, pubs and places to eat nearby. Breakfast was good and plentiful. Use of the pool and spa area was very good.
Rooms in definite need of a makeover. We booked 1 double and 1 twin room. Double was just two twin beds pushed together.Carpets worn & with stains, there were holes in the carpet in the twin room.General furnishings were old and tired looking and bathroom could do with updating. I've stayed in lots of Village hotels before & this was the worst in terms of the rooms, so we were disappointed in that. However, they were nice and clean and beds comfy. I would stay again, but would upgrade to superior room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Nottingham is minutes away from junction 25 of the M1 and just outside the City Centre. The hotel is ideally located for many major attractions including Nottingham Castle, Sherwood Forest, Newstead Abbey, American Adventure and Alton Towers Theme Parks. Nottingham is a vibrant city renowned for its fantastic shops and nightlife. Village Hotel Nottingham has 135 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Squash Court, 25 Metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Village Hotel Nottingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Club Nottingham
- Village Hotel Leisure Nottingham
- Hotel Nottingham Village
- Village Hotel Nottingham Chilwell