Village Hotel Nottingham
US$84
US$184
US$72
US$67
Best Western Nottingham Derby(Long Eaton)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$57
Priceline
US$75
US$63
HolidayInn.com
US$70
Travelodge Nottingham Riverside Hotel(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$55
Travelodge
P and J Hotel(Nottingham)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$51
Travelodge
    2,398 results
    All reviewsleisure facilitiesattenborough nature reserveclub roomretail parkpublic housethe pubsky tvcoffee machineswimming poolsteam roomgreat facilitieslovely hotelchanging roomscomfy bedgood nights sleepthe upper deckthe verve
    Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Modern hotel, exactly the same as all other Village Hotels.
    Arrival was good with warm welcome from 'Shane'? who offered to check us in rather than use the self check in desk. He kindly upgraded us to a Club room which was bigger and had an enormous 56" TV so great for watching the FA Cup Final. Proved even more valuable as the bar was packed and not too pleasant.
    Unfortunately the room was at the fron right above the outside terrace and as it was a warm night there were drunken guests partying out on the terrace immediately below our window until after midnight. Not great as we were there to catch a 6am flight from the airport. Even worse, at 1.00am a delivery lorry arrived and spent 25 minutes loading and unloading whatever, again immediately below our room. We got perhaps 2 hours sleep!
    So, always ask for a high floor at the back.
    Restaurant was quiet, service good and the food lovely although a little expensive; two mains and two large wines almost £60

Room Tip: Rooms at the front are VERY noisy, get a high floor at the back
    • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
    Andrew R, General Manager at Village Hotel Nottingham, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear TerryandJane

Thanks for your review. Lovely to hear that our team provided a warm welcome and you enjoyed your Club room experience. Please accept my apologies that your sleep was disturbed; we have a Night's team who are regularly walking the building in an effort to reduce noise disturbance, but they can also be contacted direct from your bedroom for isolated cases.

We hope to see you again soon,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel was recommended to me and it met my expectations in all but one area. The walls are very thin! I arrived well before my check in time but the reception staff were very accommodating and got me into my room early.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Dear amcder337728

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We are really pleased to find you enjoyed your time here, and great to hear how well our team looked after you!

We hope to welcome you back soon,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I use Village hotels loyally if there is one in the location I am working.

This was no different to all the others, busy car park, starbucks in reception and comfortable clean room with both bath tub and shower.

No plug sockets next to beds (people who design hotels don't stay in hotels!).

Was shocked to be told on check in that Village now charge £5 to all hotel guests for use of the pool and leisure facilities, unless a premium room is booked. Although Village hotels are always comfortable, this would be a deal breaker in future as I just want one invoice for a hotel including all extras so I can claim from the company I'm working for.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear chris0241

Thanks for your review. We are really pleased to find that you had a great stay!

For information, our upgraded Club rooms and Family rooms have full use of the Leisure club included in the rate. Our standard bedrooms incur a £5 additional charge for use of the Leisure facilities, which give our guests the option to take a cheaper rate if they feel they will not make use of the club. The same applies to breakfast, which can be taken as an add on for all of our bedrooms. I hope this clarifies our reasoning and provides options for your next visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel comes across as a wonderful , high class hotel, it’s very expensive for what you get , a premier inn would be better and cheaper, the rooms and bathroom were dirty, the design of the new extension was confusing and inappropriate for anyone with any kind of disability’s, the restaurant is very expensive and not child friendly, the staff I spoke to , except for the restaurant, I found to be abrupt, sharp and not really interested in what you have to say, the restaurant staff were friendly and the food was nice but I wouldn’t normally pay those prices for what we got.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
    1  Thank Walenda1

Dear Walenda1

Thank you for your review, although it is disappointing to find that we have fallen short of the mark on this occasion in certain aspects of your stay. I can assure you that these issues are not indicative of our usual standard here at Village Nottingham, and I hope that we will have the opportunity to restore your faith in the near future.

In the meantime

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

People outside having drinks until 2 am. Even with the windows shut you could here them clearly. Kept me up which is most frustrating as I work very long hours. They need to update the windows where people sleep.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business

Dear mrwolf651

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am sorry that unfortunate actions of others left you without a good night's sleep. For future stays, please notify the Nights team who will be happy to manage the situation on your behalf to guarantee an enjoyable stay.

I hope to be able to welcome you back to the hotel soon.