Have stayed here on a number of occasions on Sunday nights. The rooms have been reliably clean and bathrooms fine. The hotel is completely anonymous and rather bland, but is extremely good value, given the rates for Sunday nights, typically £60-£65 for double including breakfast and use of leisure facilities.
Have only eaten an evening meal once when it was part of a special inclusive deal, but would not recommend the restaurant food - typical chain fare.
Breakfast buffet usually OK with plenty of choice, functional rather than an epicurean delight.
Pool is excellent size at 25 metres but can get very crowded with locals at times.
Overall, comfortable and very satisfactory if you need a bed for the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Nottingham is minutes away from junction 25 of the M1 and just outside the City Centre. The hotel is ideally located for many major attractions including Nottingham Castle, Sherwood Forest, Newstead Abbey, American Adventure and Alton Towers Theme Parks. Nottingham is a vibrant city renowned for its fantastic shops and nightlife. Village Hotel Nottingham has 135 bright and modern bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a relaxing Spa, state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, Squash Court, 25 Metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Village Hotel Nottingham reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Hotel And Leisure Club Nottingham
- Village Hotel Leisure Nottingham
- Hotel Nottingham Village
- Village Hotel Nottingham Chilwell