“Best vacation yet in beautiful Barbados!!”

Best E Villas Prospect
Reviewed 2 March 2014 via mobile

We have been to the island five times but this was our best stay so far. House was everything we needed and more. Errol and his crew took excellent care of us and truly treated us like family. We felt very safe and comfortable at our villa. We are used to the public transport and used it plenty to get around the island. The hill to the villa from the main road is a bit steep but good exercise to help with all the rum punch calories ;) About a 8 minute walk down to a beautiful secluded beach Batts Rock for those relaxing days and only 15 minute bus ride to all the action in Bridgetown or Holetown. About 10 minute walk to supermarket that has a free shuttle to bring you home with your groceries. Nice patio out back fully equipped with bbq and nice pool to cool off. Errol Best and his brother Winston are the nicest people and helped make our stay so wonderful. Fionna and Margaret made sure our villa was kept clean and tidy all week and our every need was met. If you're looking for a quite comfortable spot away from all the "touristee stuff" but still close enough to enjoy all that Barbados has to offer, this is it!

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Jan S

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Best E. Villa have more than met my expectations, from the accommodation and services offered to the private ambiance of the villas. I've been to Barbados on two separate occasions but the cozy feeling I experienced at Best E Villas have made it worth the stay.
The rooms were clean, spacious and comfortable which is perfect for relaxation. The kitchen area was fully stocked with cooking utensils which made cooking the best meals for a love one or even family a moment to cherish.
To Mr. Best I express great gratitude for making sure I was well taken care of from the beginning to the very end of my stay in Barbados.
Best E. Villas have now become my home away from while in Barbados!

Ms. Vlaun

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Errol B, Manager at Best E Villas Prospect, responded to this reviewResponded 18 February 2014

Thank you for staying with us. It was a privilege providing your accommodation and we look forward to welcoming you to Best E Villas again in the not too distant future.

We value your business.

Errol Best
Manager

Reviewed 24 October 2013

What a lovely place!We were a little apprehensive at first,because the we booked online based on reviews only. When we got there we were in no way disappointed. The apartment was clean,comfortable nicely laid out and embodied a feeling of home.Additionally Mr.Best was very accommodating which made us feel even more comfortable. I would definitely stay here again and i would also recommend it to others. Keep providing this great service Best E villas.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2012

I must say I had a wonderful experience at Best E Villas.. My first time in Barbados and this villa made me feel right at home in sunny Bim.. Very spacious and comfortable.. Made me feel like a citizen.. Didn't want to leave at all! My sweetheart and I had a great week there.. looking forward to another trip to Bim and Best E Villas is the #1 place!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nadira L
Reviewed 22 May 2012

Best E Villas was really a wonderful place for us. We travelled as a group of 6 friends. The apartment was clean and well laid out. The staff were kind and very helpful. Although we didn't meet Mr. Best in person he was always a phone call away.
It was the perfect location as we were away from all the hustle and bustle. Perfect for relaxation and spending good time with friends or family. Just one bit of advice if you choose here... make sure and have a vehicle at your disposal. It makes moving around very convenient.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 April 2011

I wasn't planning a trip to Barbados but I was fortunate that my sister invited me to join her and her family. I was surprised at first at the location but within 24 hours was happy where we were staying. (We did not plan to rent a car since we drive on the other side of the road in Canada.) We quickly learned how to use the transit system with the help of Fiona. She made are stay a lot easier providing advice and direction on where to go and helped arrange taxis service when needed.
The villa was clean, very comfortable and there was plenty of room for all six of us. We went to visit friends and their condo was much smaller. Fiona provided anything we needed at the condo. She was very helpful all the time.
We met several couples from different parts of the world and we felt like we were vacationing with family.
All six of us truly enjoyed our visit to Barbados and staying at Best E Villas added to the memories.
I would like to thank Errol, his brother, Fiona and Margaret for all their help. It was definitely a pleasure to meet them all.
I am hoping that I can return someday and take my husband. I am sure he will love Barbados and the staff at Best E Villas.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 January 2011

I stayed here with my mother, aunt, three year old and a infant and we had a fabulous time. The accommodation was top notch and the services was unbeatable. Mr. Best and his staff was friendly, very accommodating and so helpful. The grounds were very well kept and just the absolute best. I would recommend this place to anyone. Family and friend all came to visit us at our wonderful spot and every single one of them want to stay at this unknown jewel. I have to say that if you're thinking hard about a safe and convenient place to stay, don't think again, stay here. It is a quick $2.00 (Bds dollars, $1.00 us) 10 min ride to Bridgetown and a 5 min bus ride to the supermarket. We found it very convenient. We would recommend renting a moke if you plan on staying close... just so you can get back and forth quickly. Make sure to go to the supermarket as no food is provided, but all the necessary utensils are provided, even a washing machine, which came in handy when packing to come home.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Prospect
Beach View
Palm Paradise Guest House + 2 Apartments
Travellers Palm
Travellers Palm
#4 of 4 in Sunset Crest

Been to Best E Villas Prospect? Share your experiences!