“What a friendly pub to visit”

The Sexeys Arms Inn
Ranked #6 of 12 Restaurants in Wedmore
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Chesterfield, United Kingdom
“What a friendly pub to visit”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

We were staying over the road and the Sexeys was recommended.We popped in . Although we didn't eat, the menu looked good.Staff friendly..Check it out.A very old English public house.

Visited October 2013

Trowbridge
“Lovely Atmosphere”
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Had a wait of about 30 minutes for the meal, but it was worth waiting for. I had the minted lamb chops with fresh vegetables and my husband had the steak and Guinness pie. Both meals were piping hot, which made a refreshing change. Excellent variety of vegetables for me, as in addition to the new potatoes I had broccoli, cauliflower, carrots and peas, with delicious gravy. My husband's pie was packed. with tender pieces of steak. The landlord was friendly and attentive and my husband's beer and my cider were both excellent. My only comment is that if you want instant food you are probably better off going to KFC or MacDonalds!

• Visited August 2013
“Bit slow but good”
Reviewed 24 August 2013 via mobile

Had a really great meal but was slow coming which with 2 hungry kids wasn't great. Staff were apologetic and quality was good so nothing to concerning. Overall very good.

• Visited August 2013
Wedmore
“Really good food and pleasing country pub atmosphere”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Ate here last October, with friends. We couldn't sit in the restaurant as it was full, but never the less a table for us was available in the bar, which was fine. I had the fish pie which was really very good indeed. I look forward to eating here again to experience other dishes, and hope to try the restaurant next time.

Service was good and friendly, with a really great country pub atmosphere.

We recommend Sexey's Arms to our B & B guests, as just two miles from us.

• Visited October 2012
Havant
“Quiet laid back country pub”
Reviewed 12 July 2013

Excellent food at reasonable prices served by very friendly staff.
We have eaten here a few times now and will hopefully return again soon.

Visited July 2013