My husband and I just returned from a wonderful and romantic stay at Cap Maison. We flew from the St. Lucia airport to the resort area by helicopter- which was a pleasure and fealt like an adventure. We really enjoyed seeing the island from above and it was so easy we booked it for the return trip to the airport as well. The resort arranged to pick us up from the helipad by Range Rover. We were greeted at the resort with a glass of champagne and cool towel. We booked an ocenview villa with private pool and we were upgraded to an oceanview villa with rooftop pool. It was amazing. The bed was very comfortable, the bathrooms were beautiful and oh the views! The rooftop pool was incredible and functional. We enjoyed our villa and the roof very much.
The food was delicious. We ate almost every meal at the resort and it was a dining experience every time. The wine list is extensive and the somolier helped us venture out of our usual wines and I discovered several new favorites. the baked goods and deserts are fabulous and baked ffresh daily.
We had a romantic dinner on Rock Maison. It was an incredible night that I will never forget. It was for my 40th birthday and Ross made sure it would be a very special night for us. On return to our villa after our private dinner at Rock Maison we were surprised to see a trail of hundreds of flowers from the door to our bedroom on the bed and into the bathroom. Tea lights were lit along the way and the bathtub was full with bubbles, flowers and candles surrounding it. So beautiful and romantic. Truly a perfect night.
The beach is great. The water sports instructors were so warm and friendly. One of them took us out on the hobie for an hour. The resort has non motorized water sports which are all included. The beach bar is also very nice and the drinks packed a punch.
I could go on and on. We loved the sunset cruise on the resorts sea ray. We rented a private motorized sailboat for just the 2 of us through the front desk. We spent over 8 hours on the beautiful waters of St. Lucia. It was a great way to see the pitons and Marigot Bay.
On our last day we had a couples massage. What an incredible way to end a romantic vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap Maison is a new family owned and managed five star boutique resort. Located above a beautiful secluded sandy cove on the north west coast of St Lucia, Cap Maison offers luxury private villa suites, many with private rooftop pools. Facilities include a waterfront fine dining restaurant, spa, fully equipped fitness centre, walk in wine cellar, beach club with chaise lounge service, free non motorised water sports, a hiking and running club, private 46 foot resort boat, club lounge with (computer access) and concessionary golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Holiday Gems, West Indies, Odigeo and Travelbag so you can book your Cap Maison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Maison Hotel Cap Estate
- Cap Maison Gros Islet
- Cap Maison Hotel Gros Islet
- Cap Maison St. Lucia/Cap Estate