We recently stayed at the Cap Maison as part of a wedding party. First impressions of the resort were off the chart. The team operates like a well oiled machine and makes sure every guest feels special. Our villa was beautiful with picturesque ocean views. The rooms were comfortable but the spotty air conditioning system in the bedrooms made some nights unpleasant. The beach was small but perfect and most enjoyable. We also loved having a rooftop pool to ourselves. The resort has some minor drawbacks. In particular, the food was beyond terrible and uninspired. Breakfast felt like a scene out of Groundhog Day. Every morning, they served bacon, sausage, eggs, and potatoes. On occassion the wait staff would casually mention a random special like banana pancakes or saltfish (by far the worst interpretation i've ever had). The lack of variety was upsetting. Separately, this resort has one of the worst billing processes I've ever experienced. It's confusing to say the least. So, yes my stay was lovely as we enjoyed the resort and its amenitities. However, I would only return if significant changes were made regarding on-site dining.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap Maison is a lovingly created, family owned and managed five star boutique resort combining great attention to detail with a highly personalized style of service. Set in a stunning location above a beautiful secluded sandy beach on the north west coast of St Lucia, it offers luxury private villa suites, many with private rooftop pools, as well as Junior Suites and rooms. Facilities include the much sought after Cliff at Cap panoramic fine dining restaurant as well as the equally famous Naked Fisherman Beach Bar & Grill, a spa, fully equipped fitness centre, walk in wine cellar, beach service, free non motorised water sports, a hiking and running club, private 46 foot resort boat, club lounge with (computer access) and concessionary golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cap Maison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Maison Hotel Cap Estate
- Cap Maison Gros Islet
- Cap Maison Hotel Gros Islet
- Cap Maison St. Lucia/Cap Estate