A really great find in St Lucia. Beautiful resort.
*Suites are large. We had two bedroom ocean suite and it was two stories. The rooftop has a private pool and the area is large and spacious for drinks, dinner, etc.
*Beautiful views and you are truly in an exclusive area with privacy all around
*The beach that is advertised as "private" is not actually private but public. It was very close to hotel so that was a pro and the bar was fun. But there were a lot of locals hanging out so it wasn't that 'private'.
*Transportation around island. The hotel does not really offer this? We got harassed by locals on the beach to pay them to drive us into town. We ended up renting a car to drive around the island which I believe the hotel helped set up but you have to ask them for this, they do not readily provide this info.
*Hotel restaurant service was not that great. For this type of resort you would expect 5 star service all the way. Also with check in the service was not 5 star.
*Activities. The hotel does not offer a lot of activities and if they do they were not advertised to us.
Overall a nice hotel. I would say this hotel is a true 4 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap Maison is a lovingly created, family owned and managed five star boutique resort combining great attention to detail with a highly personalized style of service. Set in a stunning location above a beautiful secluded sandy beach on the north west coast of St Lucia, it offers luxury private villa suites, many with private rooftop pools, as well as Junior Suites and rooms. Facilities include the much sought after Cliff at Cap panoramic fine dining restaurant as well as the equally famous Naked Fisherman Beach Bar & Grill, a spa, fully equipped fitness centre, walk in wine cellar, beach service, free non motorised water sports, a hiking and running club, private 46 foot resort boat, club lounge with (computer access) and concessionary golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Travelbag, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Cap Maison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Maison Hotel Cap Estate
- Cap Maison Gros Islet
- Cap Maison Hotel Gros Islet
- Cap Maison St. Lucia/Cap Estate