We just returned from a week stay at Cap Maison in St. Lucia May 26 - June 2 and it is truly WOW - It is so hard to put into words the wonderful trip we had. Ross the GM greeted us at the door with a glass of champagne and a cool towel and from the moment we stepped on the property we were treated wonderfully. The property is so beautiful that we did not want to leave. Cap Maison provides that unique quality of excllence that most resorts do not have. From the time we booked our trip Ross the GM has been very attentive and helpful via emails to answer any questions we had. A true 5 STAR +++++ service from the time we booked!!
We had a beautiful 1 bedroom villa suite (room 30) with kitchen, living room, huge master bedroom with jacuzzi on the balcony and then rooftop lounge area!! We overlooked the breathtaking view of the Cap Maison beach and each night had the ocean waves sing us to sleep! The infinity pool is amazing, grounds are wonderfully maintained and everywhere you walk from the Gazebo down to the beach, Cap Rock it is truly a hidden Gem!
We did take an all day tour with our driver Bruno from Executive Tours and did a land / sea trip. Bruno picked us up at the airport (which Cap maison arranged) and he was so friendly and gave us so much information about the island that we wanted him for our all day trip. Kenezia was wonderful at making sure that our trip was booked and Bruno would be our driver. He took us down the west side to see Marigot bay, fishing villages, Rainforest, Diamond Waterfall, showed us banana plantations, cocoa plantation, Pitons, lunch overlooking ocean and then put us on a cattameran for our sea trip back where he returned us to Cap Maison.
We spent days at the beach and pool, had a couples massage, sunset cruise on their yacht (totally awesome and highly recommend) and met wonderful guests from all over the world. The staff were all so friendly and one day I was asking about the resort and how it came about and Ollie (the owners son who was born in the house on property) walked in and he stopped and said hello and we talked for a few minutes. So friendly, warm and very genuine. What a treat!
Every morning breakfast at The Cliff at Cap resturant was so beautiful. The open air resturant over looking Pigeon Island is breathtaking. We opted to not use our Champagne Breakfast in bed as we loved spending our mornings at the resturant. We had dinner most nights at The Cliff at Cap and one night went to Rodney Bay and had dinner at The Big Chef steakhouse which has great steaks. The waiters at The Big Chef were not as friendly as The Cliff at Cap resturant.
The night we celebrated our Anniversary we arrived back to our room after a lovely dinner to find a beautiful candlelit room with flowers on the bed and Happy Anniversary written with leaves at the foot of the bed. What a memorable and special treat by Cap Maison!
When we left I was crying as we did not want to leave this Gem we had found at Cap Maison. We had become family. Everyone made us feel so welcome. No matter where we walked on the property whether it was a cleaning woman, gardner, waiter - they all took the time to smile and say hello.
It was truly the most wonderful, exotic and memorable vacation anyone could have. We are so thankful we chose Cap Maison in St. Lucia for our vacation. Cap Maison truly is WOW and I look forward to returning again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap Maison is a new family owned and managed five star boutique resort. Located above a beautiful secluded sandy cove on the north west coast of St Lucia, Cap Maison offers luxury private villa suites, many with private rooftop pools. Facilities include a waterfront fine dining restaurant, spa, fully equipped fitness centre, walk in wine cellar, beach club with chaise lounge service, free non motorised water sports, a hiking and running club, private 46 foot resort boat, club lounge with (computer access) and concessionary golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelbag, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cap Maison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Maison Hotel Cap Estate
- Cap Maison Gros Islet
- Cap Maison Hotel Gros Islet
- Cap Maison St. Lucia/Cap Estate