We stayed here for the second part of our honeymoon. We couldn't fault the room and were upgraded so had a fantastic roof top pool. We thought the restaurant was good but had been spoilt at ladera and it didn't hold up in our opinion. We also didn't think the staff were as friendly or attentive. We thought this was because it was a bigger resort but we also stayed at Le Sport and the staff there were fantastic.
Our major disappointment was due to an incident on the beach. The beach is quite small and not private however it clearly states that the loungers and floaters are for hotel guests only. Anyway a large rather noisy group who werent hotel guests agreed with the guy running the beach bar that they could use the loungers etc if they used the beach bar. The whole thing got out of hand and they took over the beach pretty much playing music and singing and causing a number of guests to leave. We complained and the manager's response was that it was ok as they were using the bar (they weren't, they had several cool boxes they were digging into and we only saw them buy two beers the whole time) and there were still a few loungers available. I thought this was unacceptable as it seemed to me that hotel guests' enjoyment was being compromised for the sake of a group provided to pay for drinks at the bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap Maison is a new family owned and managed five star boutique resort. Located above a beautiful secluded sandy cove on the north west coast of St Lucia, Cap Maison offers luxury private villa suites, many with private rooftop pools. Facilities include a waterfront fine dining restaurant, spa, fully equipped fitness centre, walk in wine cellar, beach club with chaise lounge service, free non motorised water sports, a hiking and running club, private 46 foot resort boat, club lounge with (computer access) and concessionary golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotel.de, Travelbag, Priceline, Preferred Hotels, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Cap Maison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Maison Hotel Cap Estate
- Cap Maison Gros Islet
- Cap Maison Hotel Gros Islet
- Cap Maison St. Lucia/Cap Estate