My husband and I were married at Cap Mason on 7/13/13. The duration of our stay was 7/10/13 through 7/15/13, Room 50. I was very happy with most of the arrangements however, our breakfast in bed was a disaster! They brought up half the breakfast and then the champagne with other half 40 minutes later. When we checked out, instead of giving us a full credit for the breakfast considering we had an all-inclusive package, they only offered a $80 credit for the champagne. Also, we left a comment card for the manager and he never bothered to call! Other than that, we were happy, I guess we will try Sandals for our anniversary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap Maison is a new family owned and managed five star boutique resort. Located above a beautiful secluded sandy cove on the north west coast of St Lucia, Cap Maison offers luxury private villa suites, many with private rooftop pools. Facilities include a waterfront fine dining restaurant, spa, fully equipped fitness centre, walk in wine cellar, beach club with chaise lounge service, free non motorised water sports, a hiking and running club, private 46 foot resort boat, club lounge with (computer access) and concessionary golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, West Indies, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cap Maison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Maison Hotel Cap Estate
- Cap Maison Gros Islet
- Cap Maison Hotel Gros Islet
- Cap Maison St. Lucia/Cap Estate