We spend 8 days at Cap Maison for our honeymoon and had the best experience! Before booking the trip, I emailed the hotel with a few questions and got a very prompt response. When we arrived we were greeted with champagne and warm facecloths. Within a few minutes of our arrival, we were told that our room wasn't ready yet but they offered another glass of champagne and they booked us 30 minute complimentary massage for later in the week. We ended up waiting less than 20 minutes for the room to be ready so we were more than happy with the way everything was handled. We had an ocean view room! It was perfect! The food at the hotel was amazing! We had the meal plan and were a little confused on how it worked until another guest explained it to us. We ate in the restaurant for almost all of our meals. We tried the beach bar for lunch one day but my husband was hungry after he ate his entire meal and half of mine. I was very happy with the food but the portions were a little too small for his liking. We didn’t mind going to the restaurant since the food was so good and it got us out of the sun. We never had to worry about anything the entire time we were there! If we wanted to do something we just told the women at the desk and she arranged everything. We had such a good time that we are going back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap Maison is a lovingly created, family owned and managed five star boutique resort combining great attention to detail with a highly personalized style of service. Set in a stunning location above a beautiful secluded sandy beach on the north west coast of St Lucia, it offers luxury private villa suites, many with private rooftop pools, as well as Junior Suites and rooms. Facilities include the much sought after Cliff at Cap panoramic fine dining restaurant as well as the equally famous Naked Fisherman Beach Bar & Grill, a spa, fully equipped fitness centre, walk in wine cellar, beach service, free non motorised water sports, a hiking and running club, private 46 foot resort boat, club lounge with (computer access) and concessionary golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Cap Maison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Maison Hotel Cap Estate
- Cap Maison Gros Islet
- Cap Maison Hotel Gros Islet
- Cap Maison St. Lucia/Cap Estate