We came home last weekend, having travelled as a couple, but friends also joined us. We stayed for 7 nights & upgraded to a sea view room. Both couples were then upgraded further to a sea view villa, both with private plunge pools. Ours was room 1, right next to the restaurant. |We were not disturbed by any noise at any point.
We took the half board option - fabulous breakfasts, eggs cooked to order as you would expect, & 3 course dinner included, but no drinks. The dinner selection was delicious, with frappe in between courses, a lovely touch, although as one might expect from 5*.
When being shown our room, the Manager pointed out the mosquito repellent, just wish he had advised its use instantly!! I obviously taste great, as I had 58 bites by the first morning!! The hotel also provided bite relief spray - thank you!!
Not sure it is a resort for children at all, although the staff were very good with the toddlers that were there.
The beach is lovely, The Naked Fisherman is not open every night, so do be sure to check that & be seated by about 6 if you want to eat there & watch the sunset. Great lunches & delicious dinners there too, again dinners included in our package, but no drinks.
I honestly don't have any complaints at all, we had a fabulous holiday, staff & resort really do live up to the 5 *
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cap Maison is a lovingly created, family owned and managed five star boutique resort combining great attention to detail with a highly personalized style of service. Set in a stunning location above a beautiful secluded sandy beach on the north west coast of St Lucia, it offers luxury private villa suites, many with private rooftop pools, as well as Junior Suites and rooms. Facilities include the much sought after Cliff at Cap panoramic fine dining restaurant as well as the equally famous Naked Fisherman Beach Bar & Grill, a spa, fully equipped fitness centre, walk in wine cellar, beach service, free non motorised water sports, a hiking and running club, private 46 foot resort boat, club lounge with (computer access) and concessionary golf. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, West Indies, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Travelbag, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cap Maison reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Maison Hotel Cap Estate
- Cap Maison Gros Islet
- Cap Maison Hotel Gros Islet
- Cap Maison St. Lucia/Cap Estate